Pdx to publish Vampire - The Masquerade: Bloodlines 2 in 2020

Started by Syt, March 22, 2019, 02:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on September 26, 2023, 09:19:15 AMThe Little Mermaid has an evil witch and killer eels but I wouldn't exactly call it horror.
The prequel, though...

Did you know:

Ariel spent her early life as a pirate who would lure unsuspecting ships to their doom onto shoals so that she could plunder the wrecks for thingamabobs!
You cannot see attachments on this board.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

viper37

Quote from: Caliga on September 18, 2023, 11:23:35 AMMeaning you want a game with vampires, werewolves, and ghosts, but you don't want it to be scary?

If so that makes sense, I'm just trying to understand what you want.
The Witcher isn't scary.  Yet, it has vampires, werewolves and ghosts.
And the vampires aren't glittery. :P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.