Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

Ed Anger

Quote from: fahdiz on January 10, 2012, 06:28:59 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 10, 2012, 06:27:39 PM
Nukewar on the VICE C-64 emulator.

:D

All the enemy countries are Languish posters. Timmaytardland has already felt the mailed fist of justice.

fhdz

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 10, 2012, 06:30:25 PM
All the enemy countries are Languish posters. Timmaytardland has already felt the mailed fist of justice.

I just cried a little tear of joy.
and the horse you rode in on

Ed Anger

Might have to do one in my AAR thread.

Scipio

ME2 in anticipation of ME3.  Sugartits Shepard, a lvl 27 Sentinel.  Kicking ass.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Razgovory

I played Bejeweled for the first time (it Bejeweled 3 was like 5 bucks on Steam).  I did enjoy it.  Yes, I am a girl. :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

BuddhaRhubarb

Played the first few percent of Batman Arkham Asylum, last weekend. Fun game, very well done so far, though not so sandbox-like which is my preference. But it was like 14.99 as opposed to the 10's of dollars I'd have to fork out for the Arkham City (is that sandbox at all, or are you just directed through the city?)

The graphics blow my mind, of the few games I've played, Uncharted 3 included, Arkham Asylum has the best aesthetic
:p

szmik

Pride of Nations, real time sink.  :whistle:
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

BuddhaRhubarb

playing a bit more New Vegas. may start over with a different build soon.

nowhere near the "end" though I could make it happen at this point, I guess. but I'm still having fun killing every "Gang" I meet all of them, all the time. Kind of a Road warrior thing sadly without the car.

sbr

I have been trying to finish the main quest in FO3.  I played the hell out of the game over the summer then lost interest.  I like Bethesda's sandbox type gameplay but FO3 is a bit too unfocused for me, I just end up wandering around doing nothing.

I've also been playing a lot of Killing Floor lately.  It is decent fun in public servers but a real blast with a group of friends.

Razgovory

The FO3 manquest is underwhelming.  Actually, the most interesting part of it happens mid game, with the preware German scientist guy.  I think the whole game could have been built around that guy, making him the main villain.  Easily the best part of the game, had a good "Twilight zone" aspect to it that fit the tone of the game very well.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

BuddhaRhubarb

D&D 3.5 (buddha's Big loose House Rule style of play)

in a few minutes I hope.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".