News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 31, 2009, 02:27:08 PM
Champions Online Free Trial. The Full game is 10$ on Steam until January 3rd.

It's pretty nice, it is CoH 2.0 tho.

Yep.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on December 30, 2009, 05:03:29 PM
I've been playing the Witcher for the past few days and I have to say I really enjoy it.

Moreso than Dragon Age, actually. :o

I didn't find the battles boring either.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

From TF2, a player name that made me giggle:

"I don't heal Darkies"

:blush:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tamas

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 31, 2009, 02:27:08 PM
Champions Online Free Trial. The Full game is 10$ on Steam until January 3rd.

It's pretty nice, it is CoH 2.0 tho.

Neat. My character's name is KT-S1

Syt

Champions Online didn't captivate me at all.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

Quote from: Syt on January 01, 2010, 11:03:37 AM

Meh, way too short demo, and I had lots of lag. Pass

Syt

The character creation bit was pretty fun (the only other ones I enjoyed as much were Star Wars Galaxies and Vanguard in that respect), but the gameplay was a bit hectic for my tastes with no exploration of the game world.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Zanza

I was at my parents place over Christmas and found my old copy of Jagged Alliance 2. I am just installing that and will start playing it in a few minutes. :)

Grey Fox

Quote from: Tamas on January 01, 2010, 11:26:57 AM
Quote from: Syt on January 01, 2010, 11:03:37 AM

Meh, way too short demo, and I had lots of lag. Pass

I liked it & it wasn't laggy for me at all but the demo was way too short. And even tho it's only 10$ I can't pull the trigger on it.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Going to try the battle of Rocroi from Under the lily banners under Vassal today. Will likely be a clusterfuck.

http://www.vassalengine.org/community/index.php?option=com_vassal_modules&task=display&module_id=396

Caliga

Do you play vs. Languish people Ed?  :huh:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

The Brain

I play Bioshock on easy. I'm not a fan of scripted shooters where you have to think about ammo, I treat it like a pure adventure/ambience game.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Lettow77

You know Ed, I encountered the same guy on TF2. I wonder if he refuses demomen service?

Other TF2 names that have made me giggle include Salad Snake and Dispenser.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

DisturbedPervert

Bought Batman Arkham Asylum.  As I've found out, the system requirements on the box are an utter and complete lie.  Game is completely unplayable, and the character graphics are all glitched.  Maybe if it wasn't a quick Xbox port...

Also the cunts only support a 360 gamepad, not PC gamepads, doesn't even recognize mine as existing.  Why the fuck would I have a 360 pad?