News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frunk

Quote from: Syt on October 24, 2023, 08:11:13 AMNice. :)

I remember on Audiosurf, using some extra long songs to create tracks (12-30 minutes), esp. of the metal variety, would become quite strenuous, so kinda dreading a 2+ hours course. :D

Yeah, I used to love Audiosurf but I don't think I ever tried anything longer than 4 or 5 minutes.

The Brain

Ghost Recon: Breakpoint. I got it cheap. I loved Wildlands so I'm having fun so far.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Iormlund

Quote from: The Brain on October 25, 2023, 05:21:23 AMGhost Recon: Breakpoint. I got it cheap. I loved Wildlands so I'm having fun so far.

Have you played Cyberpunk?

I loved Wildlands as well. I thought world-building was really on point, and Ghost Mode (hardcore) was quite fun.

I recently started playing Cyberpunk and it's definitely stimulating that same part of the brain for me.

The Brain

Quote from: Iormlund on October 25, 2023, 07:20:06 AM
Quote from: The Brain on October 25, 2023, 05:21:23 AMGhost Recon: Breakpoint. I got it cheap. I loved Wildlands so I'm having fun so far.

Have you played Cyberpunk?

I loved Wildlands as well. I thought world-building was really on point, and Ghost Mode (hardcore) was quite fun.

I recently started playing Cyberpunk and it's definitely stimulating that same part of the brain for me.

I have played a bit of Cyberpunk. I liked it (it was fairly recently, so I came to it with realistic expectations), and I will likely play more at some point.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.