News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you playing? (Redux)

Started by vinraith, March 13, 2009, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedrito

Nevermind, I found that the programmers released a late patch to fix exactly my problem.

TY anyway  :)

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Grey Fox

Civ V, finnally finished my Montezuma Marathon game by winning a Social Victory.

1056 turns.

:bleeding:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

11B4V

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 05, 2011, 07:37:19 PM
Civ V, finnally finished my Montezuma Marathon game by winning a Social Victory.

1056 turns.

Damn how long did that take.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Grey Fox

Quote from: 11B4V on July 06, 2011, 05:25:35 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on July 05, 2011, 07:37:19 PM

1056 turns.

Damn how long did that take.

According to Steam 22.5h, Took me about 1 week to do it.

BuddhaRhubarb

Civ 5 crashes my slightly underpowered mac mini. :lame: kinda bored with 4 and sims 3... my only games on the system at the mo. The ps2 is unplugged, as I've played out most of those games too. I need some sort of cheap upgrade, or something.
:p

grumbler

Quote from: derspiess on July 01, 2011, 11:31:48 AM
I was hoping I would get some more details on how the Legion lost Hoover Dam, though.  You learn more about what happened after, particularly the Burned Man thing, but I was hoping it would tell you why Graham lost the battle (other than being outnumbered).  He seems like he was a pretty capable Legate, so did he make a tactical error, did he flake out, or did he perform as best as he could & was simply outnumbered?
We already knew from FONV that the NCR Rangers and First recon lured Graham's army into a trap in Boulder City and blew the city up, killing the bulk of his forces.  Graham's mistake was in not realizing that the NCR could be as ruthless as the Legion; he didn't think they would waste one of their own cities.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Gaijin de Moscu

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on July 22, 2011, 12:08:38 PM
Civ 5 crashes my slightly underpowered mac mini. :lame: kinda bored with 4 and sims 3... my only games on the system at the mo. The ps2 is unplugged, as I've played out most of those games too. I need some sort of cheap upgrade, or something.

Civ5 crashes on an iMac, too... have to re-boot into Windows to play it  :yuk:

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

BuddhaRhubarb

strike 2. bought an old copy of Freedom Force for the Mac. (played that alot in Japan)  but alas it doesn't seem compatible with the newer kitty cat osxes :( ah well it was only 2.99 (mint shape too) )

BuddhaRhubarb

Maladict

I bought Iron Cross, Darkest Hour and Pride of Nations as they were all dirt cheap.
Should I play any of them?  :mellow:

HisMajestyBOB

Don't bother with Iron Cross. Whatever you paid for it wasn't worth it.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Scipio

DA2: Legacy.

The problem with DA:O strategic battles in DA2 gameplay is that, well, you get fucking smoked immediately.  You can't compensate for an error.  How stupid.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Caliga

I haven't been disappointed with much lately, so I decided to buy Divine Wind for a change of pace. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

Causing Havoc in Just Cause 2.