Main Menu

Miss Sweden 2009 - Abu Hamza

Started by Slargos, May 20, 2009, 10:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Maybe
Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on May 20, 2009, 10:55:46 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 20, 2009, 10:50:30 AM
Using my incredibly erratic standards, I like the Albanian better. Aw hell, both of them can sit on my penis. I've got plenty of love to give.

Race traitor  :mad:

No commission in the SS for you now my lad  :P

Maybe he can still serve with the 21st Waffen-Gebirgs Division der SS Skanderbeg (Albanische Nr. 1)? :)

Slargos

Quote from: Valmy on May 20, 2009, 10:48:30 AM
Quote from: Malthus on May 20, 2009, 10:46:18 AM
Not sure what the fuss is about.  :lol:

I think the implication is she beat out alot of better 'qualified' Swedish blonde babes because she is an immigrant blonde babe.  Affirmative action for boobies.

No, the implication is that she's not "miss" material but ever since they stopped making it a general popularity contest via vote by phone in and started selecting by jury, all sorts of trash has been passed through.

derspiess

Sure, she looks okay in the glamor shot, but in the 1st pic she's clearly subpar by what standards should exist for a Miss Sweden.  She doesn't seem to look quite so hot when she has to smile, and smiling is about the only job requirement for a Miss X.

She's not fugly in either case, but I would have to think the bar for Miss Sweden should be a lot higher.  Did her background give her secret bonus PC points?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Berkut

Slargos has no place to be whining about political correctness. Pot, meet kettle.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

crazy canuck

Quote from: derspiess on May 20, 2009, 12:43:12 PM
Sure, she looks okay in the glamor shot, but in the 1st pic she's clearly subpar by what standards should exist for a Miss Sweden.  She doesn't seem to look quite so hot when she has to smile, and smiling is about the only job requirement for a Miss X.

She's not fugly in either case, but I would have to think the bar for Miss Sweden should be a lot higher.  Did her background give her secret bonus PC points?

To make a fair comparison we need to see the past Miss inbreds (I mean Sweden) in non airbrush shots.

Slargos

Quote from: Berkut on May 20, 2009, 12:45:38 PM
Slargos has no place to be whining about political correctness. Pot, meet kettle.

:huh:

You're making absolutely no sense, as usual.

Berkut

Quote from: Slargos on May 20, 2009, 12:47:36 PM

Not sure how it could be any simpler - you are one who quickly engages in PC-think, so you have no place bitching about it elsewhere.

0 rows returned

The Brain

In other news Sweden recently got its second Playmate of the Year, Ida Ljungqvist. It has probably been mentioned on the board already but it seemed relevant. For several reasons.

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

derspiess

I always thought of Sluggo being the farthest thing from PC :huh:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Slargos

After switch to jury system:

Before switch to jury system:

Berkut

He does make a compelling case though, I have to give him that.

0 rows returned

The Brain

What hags. There's a reason we don't like juries in Sweden.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Slargos

Quote from: Berkut on May 20, 2009, 12:54:38 PM
Quote from: Slargos on May 20, 2009, 12:47:36 PM

Not sure how it could be any simpler - you are one who quickly engages in PC-think, so you have no place bitching about it elsewhere.

Nope. Still jibberish.