Main Menu

Miss Sweden 2009 - Abu Hamza

Started by Slargos, May 20, 2009, 10:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Slargos on May 20, 2009, 12:57:57 PM
After switch to jury system:

What is wrong with that woman's teeth?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: miglia on May 20, 2009, 07:22:42 PM
Viking longships have limited space, so could only bring home the best looking as slaves  :)

I don't know why we stopped doing that <_<
Military weakness.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Pat

[/quote]
Quote from: Neil on May 20, 2009, 07:34:54 PM
Quote from: miglia on May 20, 2009, 07:22:42 PM
Viking longships have limited space, so could only bring home the best looking as slaves  :)

I don't know why we stopped doing that <_<
Military weakness.

Or we had already enriched our own gene pool and depleted those of others to the point of diminishing returns, so it wasn't worth it anymore :yeah:

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on May 20, 2009, 12:59:47 PM
I hate popularity contests.  It is a shame they are so profiteable.

Just because you'd never win is no reason to be hater.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

dps

Quote from: Malthus on May 20, 2009, 10:51:27 AM
Quote from: Valmy on May 20, 2009, 10:48:30 AM
Quote from: Malthus on May 20, 2009, 10:46:18 AM
Not sure what the fuss is about.  :lol:

I think the implication is she beat out alot of better 'qualified' Swedish blonde babes because she is an immigrant blonde babe.  Affirmative action for boobies.

Is there any way I can be a part of this progressive new program?  :D

You want to sit on Monkeybutt's penis?!?  Man, that's like finding out that DGullar wants to know what it feels like to have the President's dick in your mouth.  TMI.

Neil

Quote from: miglia on May 20, 2009, 07:49:48 PM
Or we had already enriched our own gene pool and depleted those of others to the point of diminishing returns, so it wasn't worth it anymore :yeah:
I have my doubts.  After all, the Swedes are full of all sorts of unpleasant and recessive genes, like blue eyes and blonde hair.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on May 20, 2009, 09:35:24 PM
Quote from: miglia on May 20, 2009, 07:49:48 PM
recessive genes, like blue eyes.
It be recessive, but it must be advantages to have spread so far in such a short time.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Camerus

Quote from: Berkut on May 20, 2009, 12:54:38 PM
Quote from: Slargos on May 20, 2009, 12:47:36 PM
Quote from: Berkut on May 20, 2009, 12:45:38 PM
Slargos has no place to be whining about political correctness. Pot, meet kettle.

:huh:

You're making absolutely no sense, as usual.

Not sure how it could be any simpler - you are one who quickly engages in PC-think, so you have no place bitching about it elsewhere.

I think you should at least cite some evidence if you're going to accuse Slargos of all people of being too PC!  :lol:

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on May 21, 2009, 12:07:08 AM
I think you should at least cite some evidence if you're going to accuse Slargos of all people of being too PC!  :lol:
He's referring to Slargos' accusation of double standard in the Tamil Tiger thread.

Camerus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 21, 2009, 12:10:24 AM
Quote from: Pitiful Pathos on May 21, 2009, 12:07:08 AM
He's referring to Slargos' accusation of double standard in the Tamil Tiger thread.

Ah, I see.  I haven't seen that.  I'll have a look.   :uffda:

Queequeg

Quote from: Slargos on May 20, 2009, 10:00:00 AM

Is there something weird (and kind of hot) with that woman's hips? Or her above hips?  I don't even know what that is called.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Josquius

Quote from: AnchorClanker on May 20, 2009, 02:59:31 PM
Yeah, it did wonders for Leicester and Bradford in the UK.   :P

The problem there was the death of the industry the immigrants were brought in as labour for.
It fucked over many cities which didn't have so many immigrants either.
██████
██████
██████

AnchorClanker

Quote from: Tyr on May 21, 2009, 11:31:17 AM
Quote from: AnchorClanker on May 20, 2009, 02:59:31 PM
Yeah, it did wonders for Leicester and Bradford in the UK.   :P

The problem there was the death of the industry the immigrants were brought in as labour for.
It fucked over many cities which didn't have so many immigrants either.

Uh, many chose not to assimilate as well.  My landlord and landlady are Pakistani-British, and they are "British".
Their three boys are "British".  They assimilated, and yet kept in touch with their religion and culture.  Unfortunately,
many of their co-nationals chose not to, and use the UK as a place to work and nothing more.  Sometimes, their
kids assimilate and all is well.  Sometimes not, and they become angry, unrooted young men.  They turn to religion
for community.  I think you know where I am going with this.
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

Josquius

Quote from: AnchorClanker on May 21, 2009, 12:41:54 PM
Uh, many chose not to assimilate as well.  My landlord and landlady are Pakistani-British, and they are "British".
Their three boys are "British".  They assimilated, and yet kept in touch with their religion and culture.  Unfortunately,
many of their co-nationals chose not to, and use the UK as a place to work and nothing more.  Sometimes, their
kids assimilate and all is well.  Sometimes not, and they become angry, unrooted young men.  They turn to religion
for community.  I think you know where I am going with this.
Why though have they turned to religion for community?
The lack of jobs and the collapse of community.
Of course the immigrants aren't a good thing there but the problem doesn't come from having the immigrants in the first place (back when the industry was still going the Pakistanis were looked upon quite well as nice, peaceful, hard workers) but the crappy post-industrial situation that they're stuck living in.

On assimilation too...Often many of those who become interested in Islamic extremism come from rather well assimilated families. Its sort of their form of youth rebellion.
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Quote from: AnchorClanker on May 21, 2009, 12:41:54 PM
I think you know where I am going with this.

Be accepting of Pakistanis so they don't get mad and blow us up?  :ph34r:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."