News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Miss Sweden 2009 - Abu Hamza

Started by Slargos, May 20, 2009, 10:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnchorClanker

Quote from: saskganesh on May 20, 2009, 01:46:26 PM
immigration will make you stronger. kinda like cowpox vaccinations.

Yeah, it did wonders for Leicester and Bradford in the UK.   :P

Immigration is OK so long as things 'work'.  When it's just people looking for jobs and are indifferent or actively
hostile to their host nation, that's a different matter.
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

The Brain

Quote from: WikiIn December 2007 Ljungqvist married Joshua Lang. Lang filed for divorce in September 2008

:)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

derspiess

Quote from: AnchorClanker on May 20, 2009, 02:59:31 PM
Yeah, it did wonders for Leicester and Bradford in the UK.   :P

Immigration is OK so long as things 'work'.  When it's just people looking for jobs and are indifferent or actively

'bout time you said something I agree with :P
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

Eh it works then even.  It's not like the Italian immigrants were all pro-USA.  Some were hostile and many were indifferent.  I think a great deal of immigrants in the US would not have stayed or even come if they had a better option.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

Quote from: Siege on May 20, 2009, 03:59:17 PM
...are overrated.

I have an appointment, so I won't be able to properly respond.  So I'll leave it to Cal :)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Siege

Quote from: Razgovory on May 20, 2009, 04:08:18 PM

Yeah, it did wonders for Leicester and Bradford in the UK.   :P

Eh it works then even.  It's not like the Italian immigrants were all pro-USA.  Some were hostile and many were indifferent.  I think a great deal of immigrants in the US would not have stayed or even come if they had a better option.

It was a diferent world.
There was no airplanes, no phone, no internet.
People came to America to stay, to make a new life, not to send money back home.
People back them, even if they lived in ghettos, asimilated far more than new inmigrants asimilate today.

Today's inmigrants don't even do an effort to learn english.
This is why I am so careful with inmigration.
I still support legal inmigration, but it should be more selective, according to the needs of the State.
It should definitively ban inmigrants affiliated to certain radical religion from the Middle East.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Siege on May 20, 2009, 04:19:55 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 20, 2009, 04:08:18 PM

It was a diferent world.
There was no airplanes, no phone, no internet.
People came to America to stay, to make a new life, not to send money back home.
People back them, even if they lived in ghettos, asimilated far more than new inmigrants asimilate today.

Today's inmigrants don't even do an effort to learn english.

That's absolutely not true. A huge percentage of European immigrants sent money home and eventually returned.

Because of mass media, the children of immigrants learn English faster today then they did a hundred years ago.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

HVC

Quote from: Siege on May 20, 2009, 04:19:55 PM
It should definitively ban inmigrants affiliated to certain radical religion from the Middle East.

I agree. We should definitely keep an eye on those Sephardi's
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Habsburg

:mad:

Sometimes beauty is within.  Shallow, very shallow.  :uffda:

Caliga

Quote from: Slargos on May 20, 2009, 10:00:00 AM

How in the fuck am I supposed to use THIS picture to make a judgment call!?!?!? :ultra:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 20, 2009, 04:30:22 PM
That's absolutely not true. A huge percentage of European immigrants sent money home and eventually returned.

Because of mass media, the children of immigrants learn English faster today then they did a hundred years ago.

Thank you Tim.  The truth is, generally speaking most people would rather stay in their home country then try to make it in a foreign one.  And they tend to hold some affinity to their old country as well.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on May 20, 2009, 05:45:32 PM

How in the fuck am I supposed to use THIS picture to make a judgment call!?!?!? :ultra:

I would think that since it is physically possible to obscure her chest with that plaque would put her on your no list.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Pat

Quote from: Valmy on May 20, 2009, 01:08:06 PM
It just goes to show that the Swedish HOTTness genes are strong.

Viking longships have limited space, so could only bring home the best looking as slaves  :)

I don't know why we stopped doing that <_<