News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Miss Sweden 2009 - Abu Hamza

Started by Slargos, May 20, 2009, 10:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

Well, maybe that's not her name, but she's apparently a bosnian muslim.

To set the mood, I would like to display the typical Miss Sweden candidate, the winner from 2004:

Right.

You get the picture.

It's a competition.

In order to win, you need to be competitive.

This year?

Say hello to:

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? You ask, naturally, incredulously.

Yes.

I am serious.

But the jury certainly can't be.

DisturbedPervert

Zanza

Here is another photo, which makes her look a lot better.

Eddie Teach

That's the same girl as in Slargos' pic?  :huh:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

Miss XXXXXXXXXXX normally aren't the pinacle of their nation's womanhood.
██████
██████
██████

Neil

Slargos' photo isn't a very good one.  And it's hardly surprising that a seemingly candid shot would be less attractive than a posed, airbrushed modeling shot.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Zanza

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 20, 2009, 10:16:53 AM
The photo is from the Miss Sweden website.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Zanza2 on May 20, 2009, 10:23:41 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 20, 2009, 10:16:53 AM
The photo is from the Miss Sweden website.

Her face and eyebrows look thinner, she has blue contacts, and they managed to hide the butt in the chin. Nice job.

I'd rate her glamour shot over Miss 2004. Rock hard abs and white hair aren't my thing.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Not sure what the fuss is about.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

Quote from: Malthus on May 20, 2009, 10:46:18 AM

A young lady got her DIPLOM.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

I think the implication is she beat out alot of better 'qualified' Swedish blonde babes because she is an immigrant blonde babe.  Affirmative action for boobies.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Using my incredibly erratic standards, I like the Albanian better. Aw hell, both of them can sit on my penis. I've got plenty of love to give.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on May 20, 2009, 10:48:30 AM

I think the implication is she beat out alot of better 'qualified' Swedish blonde babes because she is an immigrant blonde babe.  Affirmative action for boobies.

Is there any way I can be a part of this progressive new program?  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 20, 2009, 10:50:30 AM
Using my incredibly erratic standards, I like the Albanian better. Aw hell, both of them can sit on my penis. I've got plenty of love to give.

Race traitor  :mad:

No commission in the SS for you now my lad  :P