Israel Forcibly Injected 100k African Immigrants with Birth Control

Started by jimmy olsen, January 30, 2013, 06:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 31, 2013, 12:09:26 AM
Quote from: Viking on January 30, 2013, 11:44:11 PM
The known facts

Ethopian Jewish women were without their knowledge or consent being given contraceptive injections.

The Isreali health ministry ordered that giving these injections routinely should stop and only be given to those women who can understand the consequences of the injection.

everything else is speculation and rather wild speculation at that, racist government conspiracies to eugenically cleanse black ethiopian jews from israel are suggested and references to the Torah are given.
Given the number of women believed to be involved, who else but the government could be responsible for it?

Whatever the number is it isn't 100,000 (or 130,000) that is the total number of falasha's living in israel of which only a small percentage are fertile.

It is also limited by the fact that these injections were initiated at camps run by an NGO the "American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee" rather than the government and continued after settlement in israel where services were provided by the Israeli Health Care System (which was the one that both denied any involvment and then sent out the memo instructing doctors only to prescribe the drug to patients who understood the effects of the drug).

Real conspiracies don't work like that.

The second conspiracy does sound realistic; the one where the feminists secretly help the falashmura women get whore pills in secret so their men don't keep them barefoot and pregnant until menopause.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Martinus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 31, 2013, 12:09:26 AM
Quote from: Viking on January 30, 2013, 11:44:11 PM
The known facts

Ethopian Jewish women were without their knowledge or consent being given contraceptive injections.

The Isreali health ministry ordered that giving these injections routinely should stop and only be given to those women who can understand the consequences of the injection.

everything else is speculation and rather wild speculation at that, racist government conspiracies to eugenically cleanse black ethiopian jews from israel are suggested and references to the Torah are given.
Given the number of women believed to be involved, who else but the government could be responsible for it?

I would say the Jews, but I realize it gets tricky in this particular situation.  :hmm:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: PDH on January 30, 2013, 11:23:05 PM
Spicey would order his wife to inject black jews with birth control.

It would be a hell of a lot funnier if his wife were injected by a black Jew instead.

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 31, 2013, 02:15:19 AM

It would be a hell of a lot funnier if his wife were injected by a black Jew instead.

Black Jews are a hoax.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Gups

Quote from: Neil on January 30, 2013, 10:16:56 PM
Eugenics and fascism are two different things.

Fuck you people are embarassingly stupid.

Not when the eugenics are based on race.

Valmy

Quote from: Gups on January 31, 2013, 09:40:04 AM
Not when the eugenics are based on race.

Eh the Nazis did eugenics primarily on the mentally ill and disabled right?  They secretly would take out babies before the Catholics got ahold of it and protested?  Granted it was not like they are any other races in Germany to do eugenics with besides a few Senegalese-German children.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Martinus on January 31, 2013, 02:16:22 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 31, 2013, 02:15:19 AM

Black Jews are a hoax.

Special Agent Alonzo Mosely says otherwise.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Kleves

Is there no way for a state to legitimately stop (even temporarily) immigrants/people living on public assistance from having children that will have to be supported by the state?
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

derspiess

Quote from: Kleves on January 31, 2013, 09:57:14 AM
Is there no way for a state to legitimately stop (even temporarily) immigrants/people living on public assistance from having children that will have to be supported by the state?

Not anymore, apparently.  Smartest thing at this point would be to just stop allowing Ethiopians in.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Minsky Moment

I guess there aren't any Black Jews in Poland.
Can't imagine how that could have happened. 
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

derspiess

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on January 31, 2013, 10:16:10 AM
I guess there aren't any Black Jews in Poland.
Can't imagine how that could have happened. 

Forced conversion?  :unsure:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall