News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Question about WoW: MoP

Started by Martinus, January 20, 2013, 05:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

I want to try, apparently it's pretty good with a controller.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

katmai

I tired the whole action MMO with the DCUO game, wasn't impressed at all.

In GW2 it's fine, hell i admit to trying to dodge shit when went back to WoW on the Monk :lol:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

crazy canuck

Quote from: katmai on January 22, 2013, 04:11:20 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on January 22, 2013, 04:06:25 PM
Sorry to hear the old guild isnt viable anymore.  But I think that has a lot to do with WoW raiding/grinding losing its appeal.

It's mainly all your fault, we lack healers to raid, and oh so fun trying to pug them :P Most of them

The blame falls squarely on your shoulders.  You chose a job over WoW and left Jaron to tank in your place  :P 

Caliga

I only need to catch 13 more paddlefish and get two more tiger steaks and I will be: master chef in Pandaria. :showoff:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

fhdz

I am really shocked that some of you still play WoW.
and the horse you rode in on

Eddie Teach

Well cal was late to the party.

I'm considering picking up mop though. Flash games and tv don't kill enough time.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 21, 2013, 04:02:16 PM
Well cal was late to the party.

I'm considering picking up mop though. Flash games and tv don't kill enough time.
Wrong--I've been playing since launch.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Liep

Quote from: fahdiz on February 21, 2013, 03:29:43 PM

Why? I mean, I don't play much any more, but I don't see how it would be shocking if I still did.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Caliga on February 21, 2013, 04:04:57 PM
Wrong--I've been playing since launch.

I don't remember you talking about it on Languish before TBC if not LK. /shrug
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

fhdz

Quote from: Liep on February 21, 2013, 04:19:59 PM

Why? I mean, I don't play much any more, but I don't see how it would be shocking if I still did.

I guess it's surprising that there are still folks on Languish for whom WoW, after all this time, is not boring.

Martinus

For the record, I did not go back to MoP, but enjoying GW2 anew.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: fahdiz on February 21, 2013, 04:35:57 PM

I guess it's surprising that there are still folks on Languish for whom WoW, after all this time, is not boring.
I still play.  I play on rp servers though, and I spend most of my time logged on participating in events and talking to people.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Martinus

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on February 22, 2013, 05:45:52 AM
Quote from: fahdiz on February 21, 2013, 04:35:57 PM

I still play.  I play on rp servers though, and I spend most of my time logged on participating in events and talking to people.

Homo.

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

fhdz

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on February 22, 2013, 05:45:52 AM

Wow  :lol: