The 2013 NFL Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS??? Morathread

Started by CountDeMoney, January 02, 2013, 08:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

Sorry guys, I gave up on watching the game and then apparently they decided to stop playing.  :homestar:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

I was watching up to halftime on the plane, now I'm settled in front of my bigscreen to find that the NFL held the game for me to get there.

Thanks, power outage.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

I'd like to see these subway commercials shoved up Jared's ass.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

derspiess

Well, shit. Get back on that plane, Neil. You're bad luck.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Scipio

This is some horrible shit.

Although, love to see David Akers being awesome.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

derspiess

Are you allowed to use a chokehold while tackling a guy these days?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 03, 2013, 08:23:01 PM
Quote from: HVC on February 03, 2013, 08:20:55 PM
worst half time show ever.

Beats the Stones, The Who, or any other old ass Baby Boomer band nobody gives a shit about anymore.
I love all those bands!  :mad:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point