The 2013 NFL Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS??? Morathread

Started by CountDeMoney, January 02, 2013, 08:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on February 03, 2013, 08:39:12 PM
Ha, have Chinese hackers fucked with the US utilities ?  :P

Obviously hating on Lay Rewis.

derspiess

What a massive fuckup. Last time they should ever hold a Super Bowl at that massive public restroom.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 03, 2013, 08:42:10 PM
Quote from: mongers on February 03, 2013, 08:39:12 PM
Ha, have Chinese hackers fucked with the US utilities ?  :P

Obviously hating on Lay Rewis.

It would be ironic given you recent background, comments on this forum and being a Raven fan, if the Chinese internet drones deprived your team of victory.   :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

And now, Steve Tasker and Solomon Wilcots are the Walter Cronkites of the nation.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: derspiess on February 03, 2013, 08:42:47 PM
What a massive fuckup. Last time they should ever hold a Super Bowl at that massive public restroom.

:yes:

mongers

I'm guessing someone putting away all of the Beyounce kit, pulled out the wrong plug/switch.  :blush:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

If the 49ers make a omeback the conspiracy theories will be fun :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

PDH

The "dim lights after the kickoff return" is the most boring halftime show ever.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

HVC

Quote from: PDH on February 03, 2013, 08:53:52 PM
The "dim lights after the kickoff return" is the most boring halftime show ever.
Still beats beyonce :P

mongers

If the rest of the lights don't go on, at what point do they continue with safety/inadequate lights, surely they wouldn't abandon the game ? :unsure:

lustindarkness

The 49ers thought they were playing Madden and they ragequit the game. LOL
Grand Duke of Lurkdom