The 2013 NFL Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS??? Morathread

Started by CountDeMoney, January 02, 2013, 08:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 21, 2013, 12:50:12 AM
That'll be enough outta you too, Knee Cap.

Fine I will leave mocking the Pats to the pros.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sophie Scholl

Rocked my old Ray Lewis jersey to the bar tonight to rep for the Ravens with a few friends who are Mobtown transplants.  The bar we were at had a 75% Patriots fanbase made up of Giants, Cowboys, Falcons, and Patriots fans.  The post halftime blowout was incredibly fun to partake in.  Every team I rooted for today won (Sabres, 49ers, Ravens).  In the words of Ice Cube:  It was a good day.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 21, 2013, 12:50:12 AM
That'll be enough outta you too, Knee Cap.
But he has a point.  Win or lose, 13 days from now is the Ray Lewis retirement party.  It's just that if he wins, he also gets a parade.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

dps

Fuck, after 2 weeks of listening to lame-ass ESPN talk about brothers coaching against each other in the Super Bowl, we'll all deserve a parade.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

sbr

CountDeMoney

Quote from: dps on January 21, 2013, 09:12:47 AM
Fuck, after 2 weeks of listening to lame-ass ESPN talk about brothers coaching against each other in the Super Bowl, we'll all deserve a parade.

After 11 years of Belchick's "genius" , Brady's race to Montanadom, I think we can tolerate 2 weeks of chatter of something else other than Manning, Brady and Rapistburger.

CountDeMoney

QuoteAsked to explain how disappointed he was, Belichick grew exasperated.

"We're obviously disappointed that we didn't win," Belichick said. "I don't know. I said that right off the bat. We're disappointed in the results. What else do you want me to say?"

Belichick said "disappointed" or "disappointing" seven times in his comments to the media, and that was his theme from the start.

Neil

I liked his response about what he thought of the fumble and the review.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: dps on January 21, 2013, 09:12:47 AM

If only the Dolphins had won the AFC.  Then we could have had a Bush vs. Gore Super Bowl.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Alcibiades

Quote from: Count on January 20, 2013, 09:47:23 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 20, 2013, 09:46:38 PM
Fuck you, Brady.

Why do you hate Tom Brady? Aren't you a Houston fan?

Probably for the same reason as the rest of us, he's a cry baby bitch.  Watching him choke two drives in a row was delicious.  :menace:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

crazy canuck

I think we should talk more about how brothers are going to be coaching against eachother in the Superbowl.

Eddie Teach

I fully expect 90 percent of harbowl references I come across to be on Languish.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?