The 2013 NFL Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS??? Morathread

Started by CountDeMoney, January 02, 2013, 08:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on January 17, 2013, 10:13:01 PM
No Alabama QB has been worth a crap since Joe Namath.

Whaaaa...?  WHAT ABOUT SON OF SHULA?

sbr

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 17, 2013, 10:15:42 PM
Quote from: Neil on January 17, 2013, 09:29:58 PM
I wonder what his plan is for the total lack of anything resembling a quarterback?
Alex Smith?

:yuk:  Someone is going to pay him way too much.

CountDeMoney

I will guaranfuckingtee it that goofball Reid will take Geno Smith with the first pick.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 17, 2013, 10:20:27 PM
I will guaranfuckingtee it that goofball Reid will take Geno Smith with the first pick.
My wife comes up with adorable nicknames for certain coaches, kind of like John Gruden.

Andy Reid is 'Pedophile'.  I think it's the mustache and only having one facial expression.  Personally, I think he looks more like Richard Jewell.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

:D
http://www.theonion.com/articles/bill-belichick-builds-new-tight-end-from-mutilated,30952/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=standard-post:headline:default

QuoteFOXBOROUGH, MA—In a savage and gruesome turn of events, Patriots head coach Bill Belichick reportedly slaughtered a half-dozen dogs adopted from the humane society Friday, sewing together the dismembered body parts to construct a new, horrific tight end. "They were cute dogs at first, but then I figured out that if you rip them apart, they could be really useful," said Belichick, watching the fur-covered abomination lumber across the field, producing the blood-curdling sound of splintering bone and ripping flesh with every step. "While tinkering around in my workshop, I started out stitching a few dog legs together, combining ribcages and whatnot, and soon I was reanimating the dead tissue with a portable generator. In almost no time at all, I had a viable red zone target." Belichick confirmed that the grotesque tight end had a far better understanding of the offense and was considerably more intelligent than Rob Gronkowski.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 16, 2013, 08:36:02 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 16, 2013, 08:14:25 PM
QuotePOSITION:  Head Football Coach
SALARY RANGE:  Commensurate with experience

I'll do it for $40K.  VAT A BARGAIN!

I'll be the coach that pervs the cheerleaders.

I thought Urban Meyer already had that distinction.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

ESPN Sunday NFL Countdown just did a really nice piece on Lee Evans.  Damned shame of a fate for a receiver that was so much better than that.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

Should have put the AFC at the top of the bill.  That hypes itself. 

MadBurgerMaker

sbr

Rich Eisen came up with that and has been pimping it hard.  I still prefer Matty Ice.

CountDeMoney

I prefer Matt "I get more press than Joe Flacco even though I didn't win my first post-season game until last week and he already has 7 under his belt" Ryan, myself.

CountDeMoney

Atlanta's not fucking around with the deep ball today.

CountDeMoney