Another Murder-Suicide - NFL Player Theatrically Tops Himself

Started by mongers, December 01, 2012, 03:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 01, 2012, 08:41:49 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 01, 2012, 08:12:21 PM
If this can't get a game postponed, what can?
Are you nuts?
QuoteWould he have had to gun Pioli and Crennel as well?

That wouldn't do it either.  Either the entire team dies in a plane crash or the host city gets hit with a mongo natural disaster.

Is global warming big enough ? :unsure:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on December 01, 2012, 09:04:54 PM
Is global warming big enough ? :unsure:

Are you kidding? Think of the concession sales.  That's a lot of liquids.

Phillip V

Kleves

Now, the real question is: does this make Steve Smith a more viable FFL starter this week? :hmm:
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

sbr

Quote from: Kleves on December 02, 2012, 11:56:52 AM
Now, the real question is: does this make Steve Smith a more viable FFL starter this week? :hmm:

I follow Matthew Berry on Twitter; yesterday he sent out a tweet saying 'stop asking me about the fantasy impact of the suicide, I won't answer the question.'  He was then barraged with a stream of 'fuck you berry, it's your job answer the question!!'

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

garbon

Quote from: Alcibiades on December 02, 2012, 02:55:05 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 02, 2012, 01:59:01 PM
Fantasy Football is for homosexuals.

You've become such a neckbeard it's ridiculous. 

He's so right though. Well, football fantasies.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Alcibiades

Quote from: merithyn on December 02, 2012, 03:27:59 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on December 02, 2012, 02:55:05 PM

You've become such a neckbeard it's ridiculous.

A what? :huh: :unsure:

neckbeard   
Talkative, self-important nerdy men (usually age 30 and up) who, through an inability to properly decode social cues, mistake others' strained tolerance of their blather for evidence of their own charm.

Stop being such a neckbeard.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Alcibiades

It knows its stuff, got a better source for that kind of information, Nancy?

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017