Another Murder-Suicide - NFL Player Theatrically Tops Himself

Started by mongers, December 01, 2012, 03:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Is this guy well known, a star player ?

NFL player Jovan Belcher kills girlfriend and self

Jovan Belcher was a first-team linebacker for the Chiefs

Kansas City Chiefs American football player Jovan Belcher has killed himself outside the team's main stadium.

Police said the 25-year-old first-team linebacker shot his girlfriend dead a few miles away, before driving to a training facility at Arrowhead Stadium.

He then shot himself in the car park in front of team officials.

Rest of item here:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20568348
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

I saw that article and wondered if he offed himself because he was a Chief. :blush:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

I'm not going to feel sorry for a murdering piece of shit.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Caliga on December 01, 2012, 05:25:42 PM
I saw that article and wondered if he offed himself because he was a Chief. :blush:

I saw another post saying something like "He must have been watching Chiefs game film."  :lol: :blush:

Neil

Some dudes have trouble with cheating women.

Still, I guess if a woman wants to try and steal your money, and you want to go totally scorched earth, I suppose that's a man's perogative.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

Did it in front of GM Scott Pioli and head coach Romeo Crennel. :(

Orphaned a ten week old infant. :(
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Apparently his mother was staying with them at the time, visiting.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on December 01, 2012, 03:50:26 PM
Is this guy well known, a star player ?

A Maine Bear, not too many of them around.  Didn't know he was undrafted, but made it from a walk-on nobody to starting in 4 years.

jimmy olsen

So, they're going to play the game tomorrow. If this can't get a game postponed, what can? Would he have had to gun Pioli and Crennel as well?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

NFL coaches are always prepared for game day.  NEXT MAN UP.

CountDeMoney

QuoteAccording to a friend of Kasandra Perkins, the woman killed today by Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher, the couple argued in the early morning hours after the woman was out late attending Friday's Trey Songz concert at The Midland.

The friend, who asked not to be identified, said Belcher confronted Perkins when she returned home about 1 a.m.

The couple had dated about three years and argued frequently, the friend said, but she wasn't aware of any prior physical abuse.

As news spread that Belcher had killed Perkins and then himself, several friends of the victim gathered outside the couple's home in the 5400 block of Crysler Avenue in Kansas City.

Another friend, Jennifer Ashley, said Perkins was a student at Blue River Community College in Independence and wanted to be a school teacher. She said the victim had started dating Belcher after being introduced to him by the girlfriend of another Chiefs player.

Belcher, originally from Long Island, N.Y., had been with the Chiefs for four years. He joined the team as an undrafted free agent out of the University of Maine.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on December 01, 2012, 08:26:21 PM
I read that as:  Out late getting dicked.

Well, it would appear he got the last penetration.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 01, 2012, 08:12:21 PM
If this can't get a game postponed, what can?
Are you nuts?
QuoteWould he have had to gun Pioli and Crennel as well?

That wouldn't do it either.  Either the entire team dies in a plane crash or the host city gets hit with a mongo natural disaster.