News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The next Star Trek MMORPG: Another Epic Fail?

Started by CountDeMoney, May 16, 2009, 08:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 12, 2010, 12:56:34 AM
I do if the dread pilot is going to be in Goonfleet (he is).  I don't like having to sneak around avoiding wardecs and shit in my miner.  The damn jihadis and whatever copycats are around are bad enough. 

I'll probably end up with a pair of dread pilots, since the main is only a couple of skills away from hopping into a dread as it is and I'm sure I'll finally cave and train them at some point.  :nerd:

:yucky:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

citizen k

Quote from: Barrister on January 08, 2010, 04:20:58 PM
So katmai, what are some of the abilities of science vessels (or science officers)?

Can they "heal" other vessels?

Wouldn't that be an engineering skill?

Alcibiades

Quote from: Barrister on January 12, 2010, 01:28:38 AM
Ten Ton Hammer promises free OB keys:

http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/79119

Looks like I got one, thanks Beeb.  :Cheers:

Now to even begin trying to download the client.... :lol:

2 hours waiting on fileplanet to even start so far :D
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Barrister

Glad it at least sort of worked Alci.

And we're all stuck DL'ing at one point or another.

It's almost too bad I have curling tomorrow night and won't be able to play for long.  I say almost because I have my doubts that between server crashes and long downloads I'd actually be able to log in tomorrow.   :hmm:

I'm trying to think of some kind of ridiculous character to make as my beta toon...

Alcibiades

Yeah, from how GF said it was I doubt I'll be done downloading by tomorrow night, that is if I can start tonight, hopefully.

Down to 36/660 after 2 1/2 hours  :cool:

Barrister

My patching of the launcher is going... okay.  After a couple of hours I'm at 40% complete.  However I fear another patch after this one.

Alcibiades

Kat - you should send me your fileplanet info so I can download this in under 3 days....  :secret:

No...seriously.   <_<

Barrister

Err... when I downloaded from fileplanet, the downloader was very small, under 50 MB.  It then forced a download from Cryptic of 8gb+, which took two days.

katmai

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 12, 2010, 02:29:22 AM
Kat - you should send me your fileplanet info so I can download this in under 3 days....  :secret:

No...seriously.   <_<

how fast is it :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Quote from: Barrister on January 12, 2010, 02:31:00 AM
Err... when I downloaded from fileplanet, the downloader was very small, under 50 MB.  It then forced a download from Cryptic of 8gb+, which took two days.

Huh both of the downloads i'm doing from fileplanet have been 7+ gigs

Barrister

Weird.  It caused me to download a very small program, then I had to download the 8GB from Cryptic.

Tamas

Thanks for the Tentonhammer info, now I have got: AN OPEN BETA KEY!

Now, only 8 hours left before I can START the download at home :(

katmai

Quote from: Tamas on January 12, 2010, 02:35:55 AM

that will give you 3 hours to dl'd it before beta start! :w00t:

Barrister

Quote from: Tamas on January 12, 2010, 02:35:55 AM

You're welcome.