The next Star Trek MMORPG: Another Epic Fail?

Started by CountDeMoney, May 16, 2009, 08:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Quote from: Barrister on January 27, 2010, 12:45:51 PM
So who has actually bought the game?

Off the top of my head:

-me
-katmai
-Grey Fox
-Alci
-Crazy Canuck

???

I have also bought it!  :mad:

Not very sure about my decision, though :(

When does the early start start? This weekend?

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Quote from: Tamas on January 27, 2010, 01:12:40 PM

Friday, 10am PST.  Should be late afternoon, early evening for you.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

Quote from: Barrister on January 27, 2010, 01:15:29 PM
Quote from: Tamas on January 27, 2010, 01:12:40 PM

Friday, 10am PST.  Should be late afternoon, early evening for you.

IIRC it's 7pm his time.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tamas

katmai

Barrister

Cool.   :cool:

Unless someone beats me to it I'm going to start a new thread on Friday, and list people's toon and account names.

What I'm not going to do is start a Languish fleet.  Those have never worked in the entire history of MMOs, so I'm not going to try it now.

DontSayBanana

Gonna buy ASAP.  Have to see how far the coming check goes- if it's not all blown to hell, I might blow my supplemental at the beginning of next week on it.
Experience bij!

Alcibiades

Katmai start a Languish fleet then  :P

On a side note, pre-ordered yesterday from Amazon....when/how will I get my key?  Said two days, email?
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Barrister

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 27, 2010, 04:08:13 PM

On a side note, pre-ordered yesterday from Amazon....when/how will I get my key?  Said two days, email?

I got my pre-order code (not the same as the retail code) almost immediately.  Since of course you can't actually use the pre-order code until Friday I wouldn't worry too much right now.

You'll get your release code on Tuesday (or in your physical box).

katmai

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 27, 2010, 04:08:13 PM

Not sure, i ordered at beginning of month and they sent out the open/beta headstart key the day before open started, so i'd expect you will get it by thur?

starbright

I am going to wait six months. I am a dedicated Trekkie, but the game was boring for me.

Seen

Octavian

I'm 99 % sure I'll preorder it tomorrow. I'll probably preorder it from Gamestop as a download
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee