News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Best President you never had

Started by Sheilbh, November 09, 2012, 12:25:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Barrister on November 13, 2012, 05:45:37 PM
It must hurt you so, knowing that our dollar is worth more, our politics less corrupt, and our women more attractive.  :console:

You people talk funny.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Minsky Moment

it must hurt you so, knowing that our dollar is worth more, our politics less corrupt, and our women more attractive.  :console:

Amazing how Canada pulls it off, since their grasp of the English language is so weak that they start posting about Canadian leaders in a "Best President you never had" thread despite the fact that the office of President does not exist in Canada.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Barrister

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on November 14, 2012, 10:50:10 AM
it must hurt you so, knowing that our dollar is worth more, our politics less corrupt, and our women more attractive.  :console:

Amazing how Canada pulls it off, since their grasp of the English language is so weak that they start posting about Canadian leaders in a "Best President you never had" thread despite the fact that the office of President does not exist in Canada.

Quote from: SheilbhInspired by CdM's Avatar, who do you think's the best President/PM/Chancellor you never had?

:contract:

Malthus

Quote from: Barrister on November 14, 2012, 10:54:15 AM
Quote from: The Minsky Moment on November 14, 2012, 10:50:10 AM

Quote from: SheilbhInspired by CdM's Avatar, who do you think's the best President/PM/Chancellor you never had?

:contract:

:canucked:  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

Malthus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 14, 2012, 11:05:12 AM
Quote from: Malthus on November 14, 2012, 11:03:05 AM
:canucked:  :lol:

Is that like being Munsoned?

It means being owned by Canada, or Canadians.

Kind of like America's banks.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

CountDeMoney

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Malthus on November 14, 2012, 11:19:50 AM

That explains why I'd never heard the term before.

katmai

It's so adorable when Canadians try to be superior.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

DGuller

Barrister

Quote from: katmai on November 14, 2012, 11:36:32 AM

It's the advantage of being Canadian.  Even when we're smug and arrogant, the worrld still sees us as adorable. :)

Malthus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 14, 2012, 11:25:58 AM
Quote from: Malthus on November 14, 2012, 11:19:50 AM

That explains why I'd never heard the term before.

Yeah Americans are known for not knowing stuff.

Malthus

Quote from: Barrister on November 14, 2012, 11:52:42 AM
Quote from: katmai on November 14, 2012, 11:36:32 AM

It's the advantage of being Canadian.  Even when we're smug and arrogant, the worrld still sees us as adorable. :)

So different from Americans.  :D