News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Grand Election Thread

Started by Tamas, November 06, 2012, 08:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 09, 2012, 08:57:04 AM
Oklahoma, Nebraska, Kansas and Missouri have become extensions of the Confederacy over time.    Looks like the Border Ruffians won after all.

Who would have thought the day would come when supporting the Republicans meant being pro-Confederate?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on November 09, 2012, 10:53:21 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 09, 2012, 08:57:04 AM
Oklahoma, Nebraska, Kansas and Missouri have become extensions of the Confederacy over time.    Looks like the Border Ruffians won after all.

Who would have thought the day would come when supporting the Republicans meant being pro-Confederate?

No kidding. 
Then again, I don't really see Andrew Jackson fitting in with Obama's crowd these days, either.  :D

Kleves

Wait, Jesse Jackson Jr. was re-elected?  :bleeding:
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Kleves on November 09, 2012, 10:58:37 AM

In abstentia, yes.  :P

He needs the healthcare coverage.  :lol:

Valmy

Quote from: Phillip V on November 09, 2012, 01:07:46 AM
George P. Bush, nephew of former President George W. Bush, will seek political office in Texas. Born to a Mexican mother and former Florida governor Jeb Bush, he considers himself Hispanic.

Well here is hoping he resembles his Grandfather.  A Latino Bush?  He should only get about 90% of the vote.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 09, 2012, 10:57:13 AM
No kidding. 
Then again, I don't really see Andrew Jackson fitting in with Obama's crowd these days, either.  :D

Well look on the bright side, North Carolina and Virginia look to be rejoining the Union.

merithyn

Quote from: Kleves on November 09, 2012, 10:58:37 AM

Yeah, that one confounded me. Hasn't he been out of commission for like six months or something dealing with his bi-polar disorder?
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

merithyn

Quote from: Valmy on November 09, 2012, 11:19:33 AM
Quote from: Phillip V on November 09, 2012, 01:07:46 AM
George P. Bush, nephew of former President George W. Bush, will seek political office in Texas. Born to a Mexican mother and former Florida governor Jeb Bush, he considers himself Hispanic.

Well here is hoping he resembles his Grandfather.  A Latino Bush?  He should only get about 90% of the vote.

That's going to be interesting. I wonder what his stance on immigration will be. :hmm:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on November 09, 2012, 11:20:10 AM
Well look on the bright side, North Carolina and Virginia look to be rejoining the Union.

Yeah, Yankee migratory patterns remain unabated in those two states.

Valmy

Quote from: merithyn on November 09, 2012, 11:21:20 AM
That's going to be interesting. I wonder what his stance on immigration will be. :hmm:

If he is a Texas Poltician he will be both for and against.  Perry, for example, got in trouble in the Primary for all his programs helping Illegal Immigrants.  But he also has a freaking state navy patrolling the Rio Grande.  So they want to stop them at the border but once they get here they pander to them.  That way everybody gets warm fuzzies.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on November 09, 2012, 11:31:06 AM
So they want to stop them at the border but once they get here they pander to them.  That way everybody gets warm fuzzies.

In other words, not unlike our policy for Cubans.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DGuller on November 09, 2012, 09:22:28 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on November 09, 2012, 09:10:30 AM
Only 5 states seems to be unanimous

Utah
West Virginia
Connecticut
Vermont
Rhode Island
Oklahoma too.

Connecticut has a pink blotch.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DGuller

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 09, 2012, 11:56:31 AM
Quote from: DGuller on November 09, 2012, 09:22:28 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on November 09, 2012, 09:10:30 AM
Only 5 states seems to be unanimous

Utah
West Virginia
Connecticut
Vermont
Rhode Island
Oklahoma too.

Connecticut has a pink blotch.