Main Menu

Call the Electoral Vote

Started by jimmy olsen, November 05, 2012, 11:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 06, 2012, 08:56:12 AM
Quote from: katmai on November 06, 2012, 08:50:00 AM
:tinfoil:

I don't trust state Republicans in charge of electoral processes.

"I am committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president next year."
Walden O'Dell, CEO, Diebold Inc., August 14th, 2003.

You need to get over ohio 2004. Kerry was never going to carry butler county. Nobody liked that long faced son of a bitch here.

Fuck, he couldn't even carry union heavy Clark.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

crazy canuck

go out and do your duty yanks.  While you are at it, choose wisely.

CountDeMoney

Caliga

I think it would have been fun if Kerry had won and we had John Edwards as our Vice President.  Would have given new meaning to the term VICE President. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Sheilbh

I think Obama will win the Kerry states + Iowa, Ohio, Nevada and Virginia.
Let's bomb Russia!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Sheilbh on November 06, 2012, 10:49:43 AM

Well, if Obama does win Virginia--which I doubt, because the pro-government negroes in Northern Virginia are outnumbered by the anti-government non-negroes in the rest of the state this time around--it would provide an early enough of a barometer, since it's among the states with the earliest closing times at 7pm EST.  That's -5 GMT for you metric types.  Or +5 GMT, depending on which way you're facing, I suppose.

Phillip V

Quote from: Razgovory on November 06, 2012, 08:42:44 AM
Fuck if I know.  Interesting that Phil, who has been trumpeting Pro-Romney polls for the last three weeks is giving it to Obama.
Obama has always been the favored likely winner, and I have never said differently.

My posting of pro-Romney polls is to illustrate that Obama does not have a comfortable margin of victory, and that there is a still a significant chance of a Romney victory.

tldr: close election

CountDeMoney

Heh.  From today's Tampa Bay Times (THE FORMER ST. PETERSBURG TIMES, LIKE IT SHOULD BE)

QuoteThe Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections Office mistakenly places hundreds — possibly thousands — of automatic calls to voters telling them they have until 7 p.m. tomorrow to vote.

Yeah, keep throwing :tinfoil: smilies at me, katmai.

QuoteThe calls went out between 8 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. because of a glitch with the SOE's phone system.

WE JUST FIXED THE GLITCH

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 06, 2012, 11:23:55 AM
Quote from: Sheilbh on November 06, 2012, 10:49:43 AM

Well, if Obama does win Virginia--which I doubt, because the pro-government negroes in Northern Virginia are outnumbered by the anti-government non-negroes in the rest of the state this time around--it would provide an early enough of a barometer, since it's among the states with the earliest closing times at 7pm EST.  That's -5 GMT for you metric types.  Or +5 GMT, depending on which way you're facing, I suppose.

:thumbsup:

So midnight here, for first indications; worth staying up for and of course the banter here, just so long as it's in one thread rather than across 87 timmay spammed ones.  <_<
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Caliga

I'm impressed that most people are posting what they expect to happen with no apparent slant toward what they would like to happen (e.g. Timmy and Otto predicting an Obama win, Money predicting a Romney win).

Most of the idiots on my Facebook friends list are predicting that what they want to happen is what's actually going to happen. :rolleyes:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Neil

Stephen Harper will win the EC and the popular vote, but his constitutional ineligibility will result in Chinese hackers getting South Park elected.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Caliga on November 06, 2012, 12:45:02 PM
I'm impressed that most people are posting what they expect to happen with no apparent slant toward what they would like to happen (e.g. Timmy and Otto predicting an Obama win, Money predicting a Romney win).

Most of the idiots on my Facebook friends list are predicting that what they want to happen is what's actually going to happen. :rolleyes:

You're impressed by our pessimism?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

merithyn

I think Obama will win with 290 EC votes. I don't remember how I came to that on the map, but I do remember giving Romney Florida, Virginia, and Arizona (not that AZ is really up for grabs), and Obama Iowa, Ohio, Wisconsin, and Michigan.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

CountDeMoney

LOL, my man Chris Matthews already had his first meltdown for the day.

Said the race is about two choices, and any "NPRish, PBSish hoity-toity types" that vote "their conscience" with goofball third party Ralph Nader/John Anderson "I like what they stand for" candidates are idiots.  :lol:

God, I love that man.  The older he gets, the crazier he gets. :lol:

merithyn

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 06, 2012, 12:56:19 PM
LOL, my man Chris Matthews already had his first meltdown for the day.

Said the race is about two choices, and any "NPRish, PBSish hoity-toity types" that vote "their conscience" with goofball third party Ralph Nader/John Anderson "I like what they stand for" candidates are idiots.  :lol:

God, I love that man.  The older he gets, the crazier he gets. :lol:

:Embarrass:

I voted Green Party for president. :sleep: I didn't intend to when I walked into the booth, but I just felt like it was the right thing to do. I don't agree with all that they want - I'm far more hawkish than they are - but I felt like a vote for a third party was a small - tiny... okay, miniscule - voice against the two-party system.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...