Disney buys Lucasfilm for $4bn, new Star Wars movie in 2015

Started by Solmyr, October 30, 2012, 03:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Hamill better go on a diet.

I figured Harrison Ford wouldn't want to come back.  He never cared much for Star Wars or playing Han Solo.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Zanza

:yuk:

I hope they shit all over that stupid Expanded Universe bullshit though.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Quote from: Solmyr on November 13, 2012, 05:24:02 PM
Darth Vader will return in the new film: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=26648&count=0

And apparently Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher (and probably Harrison Ford) will play aged versions of their characters.

Can't tell if  :bleeding: or  :w00t:

It all links back to "unnamed sources" by express.co.uk.

I can see their point - he's an iconic figure, it's Star Wars (so nothing's impossible), but what little meaning the prequels had was to set up the 6 movies as being about the rise, fall, and ultimate redemption of Anakin.

Bringing him back from the dead shits all over that.

But hell - it's Star Wars.  Maybe it's some new guy who dons the black helmet...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

The Larch

Ed Anger

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

DontSayBanana

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 12, 2012, 12:39:39 AM
Mark Hamil must make decent money as the voice actor for the Joker.

Not anymore.  He retired from the character after Arkham City.  Of course, he's probably still pulling in paychecks from the gig, since people are still buying lots of copies of Return of the Joker. :P
Experience bij!

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

Quote from: FunkMonk on November 13, 2012, 07:09:31 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 13, 2012, 05:52:41 PM
Quote from: The Larch on November 13, 2012, 05:49:14 PM
The prequels deserve to be shat upon.

I'll shit on Natalie Portman.

:mad:

First, I'd take her clothes off,sit her in the bathtub and then piss on her face. After that, she can take a shower.

Then I would fuck her in the ass. Then the vagina. Then her mouth.

Finally, I'd roll her out of my car with a crisp new 20dollar bill.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ed Anger

garbon

Anyway, the most important part of Vader was James Earl Jones.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM