Disney buys Lucasfilm for $4bn, new Star Wars movie in 2015

Started by Solmyr, October 30, 2012, 03:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

First, I'd sit Harrison Ford in my bathtub and piss on him.....

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 15, 2013, 07:44:34 PM

We really don't need to hear about your sex games. :yuk:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Quote from: garbon on February 15, 2013, 07:57:12 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 15, 2013, 07:44:34 PM

We really don't need to hear about your sex games. :yuk:

I gotta be me.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: katmai on February 15, 2013, 07:43:29 PM
Also talk of stand alone Solo origin story.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt.  Guy would be perfect for the role.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Ideologue

Quote from: celedhring on November 12, 2012, 04:45:03 AM
Quote from: Tyr on November 12, 2012, 04:16:41 AM

But then there's hollywood economics. Those percentage of what a film makes deals  rarely work out as well as they seem on paper apparently. Lots of faulty accounting making out that blockbusters actually lost money so nobody is owed anything.

That's oh so true, I remember when Sony tried to make it look like Spiderman didn't have profits so they didn't have to pay royalties to Stan Lee...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/2458083.stm

Maybe Stan Lee should've read his contract, instead of Jack Kirbying up the joint.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 13, 2012, 07:34:39 PMThen I would fuck her in the ass. Then the vagina.

I've heard that's am easy way to get an infection.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Neil

Better yet, Stan Lee should have commanded all his fans to kill all lawyers, and the problem would work itself out.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on February 15, 2013, 11:23:12 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 13, 2012, 07:34:39 PMThen I would fuck her in the ass. Then the vagina.

I've heard that's am easy way to get an infection.

Not my concern. I'm wearing a rubber and she is thrown in a dumpster after I'm done.

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point