News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Hemo/Homo ?

Started by Viking, May 14, 2009, 10:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

Norwegian guy goes out on the town in Copenhagen, gets brained by a broken bottle. Bleeding all over the place his mates get him to the hospital. He shows up at the emergency room and mumbles I'm a "hemofil" (scandaweenie for hemophiliac), nurse hears I'm a "homofil" (scandaweenie for gay). Gay guys get put in line, hemophiliacs get rushed into emergency to keep them from bleeding to death. This guy bleeds to death.

I've been saying this for years and I still mean it. The Danes need to get a spoken language.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Josquius

Surely if his mates are with him they could tell the hospital this crap?
██████
██████
██████

Mr.Penguin

Problem is that Norwegian is a hillbilly language spoken like a 10 year old with bracers and a swolen tongue. There is a very good chance that the nurse no matter what, could only hear him say "homofil"...

Så lær dog at tale rigtigt, fjeldaber...
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Ed Anger

If only gays were marked with some sort of patch, a pink triangle or something, this might have been avoided.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Viking

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on May 14, 2009, 10:45:52 AM
Problem is that Norwegian is a hillbilly language spoken like a 10 year old with bracers and a swolen tongue. There is a very good chance that the nurse no matter what, could only hear him say "homofil"...

I don't know what you said, it sounded like Ug ug gu gu ug ug

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 14, 2009, 10:47:13 AM
If only gays were marked with some sort of patch, a pink triangle or something, this might have been avoided.
:lmfao:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 14, 2009, 10:47:13 AM

Maybe straight people could wear it. I ain't gonna rock nothing so tacky as a pink triangle. :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

Quote from: garbon on May 14, 2009, 11:18:29 AM
Maybe straight people could wear it. I ain't gonna rock nothing so tacky gay as a pink triangle. :angry:
FYPFY
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

Quote from: grumbler on May 14, 2009, 11:24:53 AM
FYPFY

I don't think so. I've encountered many gays, but not so many pink triangles.  Usually only see them as symbols for gay groups that are stuck looking at the past.  Too depressing, if you ask me; thinking about how badly people dressed. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on May 14, 2009, 10:45:52 AM

Why would anyone shout that they were gay in such a situation (and with such an rarely used word for it)? Medical staff should be more used to people saying they were hemophilliac.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Caliga

Quote from: Liep on May 14, 2009, 11:38:47 AM
Why would anyone shout that they were gay in such a situation (and with such an rarely used word for it)? Medical staff should be more used to people saying they were hemophilliac.

:lol:  Good point.  It'd be like me shouting "I've got a boob fetish!" if I was rushed to the hospital after suffering a stroke, and the nurse being like "Quick, rush him to the Pervert Ward!"
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Code word : I've got the AIDS!

The Brain

Danes and Norwegians suck ass.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Viking

Iormlund

Quote from: garbon on May 14, 2009, 11:51:40 AM

Code word : I've got the AIDS!

Leaving an AIDS patient bleeding in the waiting room doesn't make that much sense either.