Colgan Air Flight 3407 crash update

Started by Caliga, May 13, 2009, 01:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Neil on May 14, 2009, 07:09:43 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 14, 2009, 07:47:55 AM
Quote from: Caliga on May 14, 2009, 07:13:03 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 14, 2009, 07:06:53 AM
I don't Cal to be my wingman. He'll direct me to tubbos, uggos, and butterfaces.

:( I want to be your: Goose.

Are you: Wedge Antilles or Porkins?
An interesting question.  On the one hand, Porkins and his entire wing were annihilated.  In Wedge's case, 2 out of 3 wing members survived, but Wedge bailed on his wingmen, and only the timely intervention of Han Solo saved Luke.  Biggs wasn't so lucky.

Now, because you'd clearly be Biggs in this situation (you are definitely a beta male, as evidenced by your attraction to sub-optimal females (juveniles) and your choice of career (HR attracts mainly broken people who hate themselves and everyone else)), I would suggest that the right answer is Porkins.  If you are going to go down in flames, you want your whole party to go down in flames.  You don't seem like the type to be satisfied by hanging out at the club by yourself while the alpha male busts off a piece of ass in the back seat of your car out in the parking lot.

:D
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on May 14, 2009, 07:09:43 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 14, 2009, 07:47:55 AM
Quote from: Caliga on May 14, 2009, 07:13:03 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 14, 2009, 07:06:53 AM
I don't Cal to be my wingman. He'll direct me to tubbos, uggos, and butterfaces.

:( I want to be your: Goose.

Are you: Wedge Antilles or Porkins?
An interesting question.  On the one hand, Porkins and his entire wing were annihilated.  In Wedge's case, 2 out of 3 wing members survived, but Wedge bailed on his wingmen, and only the timely intervention of Han Solo saved Luke.  Biggs wasn't so lucky.

Now, because you'd clearly be Biggs in this situation (you are definitely a beta male, as evidenced by your attraction to sub-optimal females (juveniles) and your choice of career (HR attracts mainly broken people who hate themselves and everyone else)), I would suggest that the right answer is Porkins.  If you are going to go down in flames, you want your whole party to go down in flames.  You don't seem like the type to be satisfied by hanging out at the club by yourself while the alpha male busts off a piece of ass in the back seat of your car out in the parking lot.
:lol: POTM worthy.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Quote from: Fireblade on May 14, 2009, 04:43:32 PM
Bullshit, you can be mine.

HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE

Aren't wingmen supposed to help you look better? I'm not sure how I could help you with that.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on May 15, 2009, 09:29:39 AM

Aren't wingmen supposed to help you look better? I'm not sure how I could help you with that.
Queer Eye for the Hillbilly.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on May 15, 2009, 09:48:18 AM

It seems like all those gays helped people do was turn from straight to gay.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on May 15, 2009, 10:00:51 AM
Quote from: Neil on May 15, 2009, 09:48:18 AM

It seems like all those gays helped people do was turn from straight to gay.
Fortunately for you, Fireblade's halfway there.  You people are generally quite lazy, so that should appeal to you.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on May 15, 2009, 10:40:53 AM
Fortunately for you, Fireblade's halfway there.  You people are generally quite lazy, so that should appeal to you.

Why would I want him to be gay?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: garbon on May 15, 2009, 09:29:39 AM

Fireblade will look better in comparison.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point