News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Labor Day Weekend

Started by CountDeMoney, August 30, 2012, 07:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

So what are you predatory capitalists doing to celebrate the evil, un-American contributions of Labor that has destroyed America as we know it this weekend?  Mini-vacations?  The traditional bourgeois BBQ?  Last days for the pool?

The college football season kicks off tonight, S. Carolina at Vandy.

Grey Fox

Replacing the roof of my shed.

Shit is like 40 years old. Never seen so much rotten plywood.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Darth Wagtaros

Have to decorate the niece's dinosaur cake.  A few cookouts, some time doing nothing. 
PDH!

Crazy_Ivan80

maybe they're plotting to put labour day on the 1st of may, where it belongs!
Be vigilant!
anyways, enjoy whatever activity you have planned.

Valmy

I am going to dress up in red and parade down the streets screaming 'all power to the workers!'

Ok actually I am going swimming.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Today I'm going to review some reports and spend major time with the kids.
Tomorrow, A small cookout for my vassals and female sex slaves.
Saturday, College football until my eyes bleed. The Urban Meyer Experience begins.
Sunday, I shall rest.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Yeah I am going to the game on Saturday.  You know, to celebrate organized labor and stuff.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

FunkMonk

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 30, 2012, 07:22:43 AM
So what are you predatory capitalists doing to celebrate the evil, un-American contributions of Labor that has destroyed America as we know it this weekend?  Mini-vacations?  The traditional bourgeois BBQ?  Last days for the pool?

Sing the praises of The Beneficent Job Creators raining mana from the sky, and then eat barbecue and drink beer. Insh'allah.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Grey Fox

Quote from: FunkMonk on August 30, 2012, 08:54:56 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 30, 2012, 07:22:43 AM

Sing the praises of The Beneficent Job Creators raining mana from the sky, and then eat barbecue and drink beer. Insh'allah.

The good old US of A Federal Government!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: FunkMonk on August 30, 2012, 08:54:56 AM

Our beloved Labor Unions which have fought so heroically to stop the evils of illegal immigration and out sourcing!!!111

derspiess

Probably hit the pool one more time, do my annual berfday blowout at the Hofbrauhaus, watch WVU run up 60 points on Marshall Saturday, grill up a bunch of steaks I have in the freezer, but otherwise take it easy.  Oh and I have a dentist appointment tomorrow.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

merithyn

Cleaning my house from top to bottom on Saturday and then hit the gym. Having a bunch of friends over to make bread and drink booze (them, not me, fucking ulcer  :mad:) on Sunday. Monday will be a "me" day. I plan to hit the gym and then relax in front of the TV, watching hours of House Hunters and House Hunters International, maybe with some Holmes on Homes and Property Brothers mixed in.  :perv:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on August 30, 2012, 09:08:24 AM
watch WVU run up 60 points on Marshall Saturday,

:lol: So, just like any other Labor Day weekend then.

FunkMonk

The NFL Players' Union is the one true bulwark. UNITE
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien