News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Bic Pens ‘For Her’ Draw Amazon Flames

Started by garbon, August 29, 2012, 02:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Viking on August 31, 2012, 07:00:52 AM
Personally I'd be worried about splinters.

It's boned so it won't chip.

BONED GET IT? BONED

Viking

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 31, 2012, 08:55:28 AM
Quote from: Viking on August 31, 2012, 07:00:52 AM
Personally I'd be worried about splinters.

It's boned so it won't chip.

BONED GET IT? BONED

don't make me make the joke about it being polish
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Valmy

Quote from: HVC on August 31, 2012, 08:53:17 AM
hey, they mocked lego too when they came out with a girl line. now that line is very successful. Girls like pink shit. Deal with it feminists :D.

The girls only like the pink shit because they are conditioned by oppressive Patriarchs like Berkut.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on August 31, 2012, 09:12:57 AM
hey, they mocked lego too when they came out with a girl line. now that line is very successful. Girls like pink shit. Deal with it feminists :D.

The girls only like the pink shit because they are conditioned by oppressive Patriarchs like Berkut.
but oppressive patriachs are conditioned by their mothers, so really, like all things in life, it's womens fault :contract: :P .

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

Quote from: HVC on August 31, 2012, 09:14:46 AM
but oppressive patriachs are conditioned by their mothers, so really, like all things in life, it's womens fault :contract: :P .

A matrix of Matriarchal-Patriarchal repression going back countless generations.  All a system designed to condition girls to buy pink shit, clearly set up by the Ancient Danes in a millenia long Lego Conspiracy.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

HVC

well, you got me there. danes are indeed evil. Except for jacob, he gets a pass. to the rest though, give canada back its islands!
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Viking

apparently the girly lego is responsible for 1000 jobs in denmark.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

derspiess

I'm seeing these more & more at the range and at gun shows :huh:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

Of couse girls like pink shit. How have we been dressing them since they were born? In pink.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on August 31, 2012, 10:26:25 AM
Of couse girls like pink shit. How have we been dressing them since they were born? In pink.

See?  Berkut's fault.

DGuller

Quote from: The Brain on August 31, 2012, 12:41:50 AM
OK that's the last time I share here.
Ignore these assholes. :console: Tell us more about your penis.  :)

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DGuller on August 31, 2012, 11:42:10 AM
Quote from: The Brain on August 31, 2012, 12:41:50 AM
OK that's the last time I share here.
Ignore these assholes. :console: Tell us more about your penis.  :)

Like can you flip a switch and make the discharge come out in a different color?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on August 31, 2012, 09:18:36 AM
Quote from: HVC on August 31, 2012, 09:14:46 AM

A matrix of Matriarchal-Patriarchal repression going back countless generations.  All a system designed to condition girls to buy pink shit, clearly set up by the Ancient Danes in a millenia long Lego Conspiracy.

... which, nevertheless, is all Berkut's fault.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

DGuller

I agree that it's Berkut's fault as well.  BTW, what did he do?

Malthus

Quote from: DGuller on August 31, 2012, 12:12:24 PM
I agree that it's Berkut's fault as well.  BTW, what did he do?

We can blame him without your damned specifics!
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius