News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

More Harry material may emerge soon

Started by garbon, August 24, 2012, 04:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

The pool of people Marti can consider himself superior too is pretty small, don't take even more away.

Phillip V

Viking

I know people like to take the piss out of Harry but he has in a very clear manner explained what we are fighting for much better than capra ever could

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2267122/Prince-Harry-arrives-RAF-base-Oxfordshire-Afghanistan-tour.html

Quote'I don't know what normal is any more': Prince Harry reveals he saw seven-year-old girl killed by Taliban on his last day of Afghan tour

Prince Harry has admitted he 'doesn't know what normal is anymore' after arriving back in the UK from his second tour of Afghanistan.
The Apache co-pilot gunner has been on post-deployment 'decompression' at a British military base in Akrotiri, Cyprus, since leaving Helmand province on Monday night.
Harry landed at RAF Brize Norton in Oxfordshire on a regular personnel flight but did not travel on with his unit, 662 Squadron, 3 Regiment Army Air Corps, to their base in Wattisham, Suffolk.
The 28-year-old said a seven-year-old girl was shot down by insurgents on his final day on tour, adding: 'Normality is a very ambiguous thing.'

He said: 'It was a hell of an experience. I'm really proud of the guys. It's very different to when I was last out there. I'm just thrilled to be back. A bit of blue sky in Cyprus, a bit of decompression, some comedy - and back to the snow. Four and a half months has gone very quickly.
'You get life experiences that you get nowhere else out there. The best thing about it is to be back. I'll be looking forward to getting back and seeing my family. Being away for four and a half months you forget what's happened in the news.'
He told Sky News: 'I don't know what normal is anymore and never really have done.
'There's nothing normal about what we've doing for the last four and a half months.
'In the last day that I was there a seven-year-old girl got shot down by insurgents. Normality is a very ambiguous thing. I will continue being myself. I will enjoy being a soldier.'
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Martinus

Quote from: sbr on January 24, 2013, 07:01:55 PM
The pool of people Marti can consider himself superior too is pretty small, don't take even more away.

Who the fuck are you?

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on January 26, 2013, 03:37:51 AM
Quote from: sbr on January 24, 2013, 07:01:55 PM

Who the fuck are you?

One of the billions of people better then you.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017