RATM, Dee Snider giving Paul Ryan shit about his iPod

Started by CountDeMoney, August 23, 2012, 02:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 24, 2012, 05:52:34 AM
Quote from: Martinus on August 24, 2012, 05:47:43 AM
And you are begining to sound tribalistically partisan - now everything that can be used to hit the enemy over the head, no matter how trivial and silly, is newsworthy. And all you do it for a guy in the pocket of big pharma.

Beginning?  Get fucking used to it, it's not even convention time yet.

I just think that if Republicans were having someone like Bachmann or someone else out of Handmaid's Tale as their candidate, there would be a point in actively opposing it. But both Obama and Romney are corporate empty suits, and you are too smart not to realize that.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Martinus on August 24, 2012, 05:54:17 AM
I just think that if Republicans were having someone like Bachmann or someone else out of Handmaid's Tale as their candidate, there would be a point in actively opposing it. But both Obama and Romney are corporate empty suits, and you are too smart not to realize that.

There's huge differences between the parties whether they're fighting the culture war or not. The Romney/Ryan plan of slashing spending while cutting taxes on the rich will impact a lot more people than letting gays get married in Alabama.

BTW, in case you've forgotten, Obama did get rid of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell". Romney has talked of revisiting that decision.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

MadBurgerMaker

RATM sucks.  Audioslave fuckin ruled though.  You know: RATM minus that douche Zack de la Rocha, then plus Chris Cornell.

CountDeMoney

So fucking typical. 

Just like how everybody loves a passive Democratic Party when it comes to campaigns, curling up in the fetal position while they get assbanged by Willie Horton and Swiftboated over and over, you're all happy and content with lefties signing the same Lennon/Baez/Dylan bullshit, kumbayahing and trying to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony.

But no, when the music punches you right back in the fucking face like an Obama campaign ad, you're all "Whaaaa, we don't like it, it's threatening and ickypoo."  Well, fuck all of you.  The movement's in motion with massive militant poetry, and the days of the left being your pliant punching bag like a beaten wife are over.

Martinus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 24, 2012, 06:06:48 AM

There's huge differences between the parties whether they're fighting the culture war or not. The Romney/Ryan plan of slashing spending while cutting taxes on the rich will impact a lot more people than letting gays get married in Alabama.

BTW, in case you've forgotten, Obama did get rid of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell". Romney has talked of revisiting that decision.
I don't see Romney restoring DADT - too much of enforcement nightmare.

As for the fiscal plan, why should I oppose that?

CountDeMoney

But both Obama and Romney are corporate empty suits, and you are too smart not to realize that.

You don't see the difference because you're on the other side of the planet.   Your perspective is skewered.  Oh yeah, and you're a fucking retarded Polock.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Martinus on August 24, 2012, 06:35:46 AM
As for the fiscal plan, why should I oppose that?

Well, if you were someone who'd be a Democrat supporter even if you were straight, you'd presumably oppose it. But who cares, support Romney if you want. Just don't claim the candidates are the same just because neither is particularly motivated by your Issue.

Grey Fox

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 24, 2012, 06:33:06 AM
So fucking typical. 

Just like how everybody loves a passive Democratic Party when it comes to campaigns, curling up in the fetal position while they get assbanged by Willie Horton and Swiftboated over and over, you're all happy and content with lefties signing the same Lennon/Baez/Dylan bullshit, kumbayahing and trying to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony.

But no, when the music punches you right back in the fucking face like an Obama campaign ad, you're all "Whaaaa, we don't like it, it's threatening and ickypoo."  Well, fuck all of you.  The movement's in motion with massive militant poetry, and the days of the left being your pliant punching bag like a beaten wife are over.

:hug:

I love Rage!

What better time then now? What better place then here!
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Grey Fox on August 24, 2012, 06:57:49 AM
:hug:

I love Rage!

What better time then now? What better place then here!

They're alright. Probably be better if De La Rocha could sing.

garbon

So fucking typical. 

You're sounding like the spitting image of an angry teen.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

So fucking typical. 

Your movement really isn't in motion.  The entire point of the Democrats is to maintain the status quo.  All the strength and power of your movement is dedicated to preventing the Republicans from dragging your society back into the 19th century.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on August 24, 2012, 07:44:46 AM
You're sounding like the spitting image of an angry teen.

Bah, shove it up your cocktail gown, Donna Summer.

Siege

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 23, 2012, 09:05:57 PM
Quote from: ulmont on August 23, 2012, 08:24:50 PM
There are 3 big licensing agencies - BMI, ASCAP, and I forget the other one -

You forgot those Tennesseeweenies, SESAC.

Hey, Tennesse is a great state, known as The Volunteer State.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

Im now the great political revelation of the century.
After expending quite a amount of time thinking, I have come to an incredible realization:

Barack Hussein Obama is to the United States what Mikhail Gorbachev was to the Soviet Union!!!

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.