Missouri Republican: 'Legitimate rape' rarely causes pregnancy

Started by CountDeMoney, August 20, 2012, 07:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Siege on August 22, 2012, 10:10:09 AM
Liberals are monsters.
They support killing children.

Funny, so do Zionist settlers.  So we've got something in common.

Siege

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 22, 2012, 10:11:13 AM
Liberals are monsters.

Funny, so do Zionist settlers.  So we've got something in common.

Lying bastard, go and check your sources.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Siege on August 22, 2012, 10:12:36 AM
Lying bastard, go and check your sources.

Stop dropping Palestinian fetuses down wells, you Mosaic nigger.

Darth Wagtaros

Liberals are monsters.

Plenty of conservatives do to if they happen to live in an enemy village.
PDH!

Berkut

Quote from: derspiess on August 22, 2012, 09:24:09 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on August 21, 2012, 11:23:52 PM
Quote from: Jacob on August 21, 2012, 12:46:35 PM
4th trimester abortion? Cute.

Would you ban 3rd trimester abortion if carrying the baby to term meant the death of the mother?

You know, I'd actually like to have a scientific-philosophical discussion of what crucial differences there are between a three month old child and a nine month old fetus, and why it (may) be okay to destroy one but (as I'm sure the overwhelming consensus would be) not the other, but there ain't no way it's happening.  OMG YOU SUPPORT INFANTICIDE

That's a discussion worth having, but then again if you say anything indicating that you favor killing 3 month old babies then you deserve whatever crap you get.

I don't disagree to the extent that having sex a second time with someone while you are still in bed after the first time is a pretty tough sell for "rape", but I don't think that is really the issue.

IIRC, the issue is that he had unprotected sex with the woman after she made it clear she was not willing to do so. I think a pretty good argument can be made that she made the bounds of her consent very clear, and he intentionally violated them.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Maximus

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on August 22, 2012, 12:47:42 PM
Texas allowed to pull funding for legitimate abortion providers: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57497846/federal-appeals-court-allows-texas-to-defund-planned-parenthood/

Yeah, saw that a bit earlier.  Gotta love eliminating funding for basic healthcare services for poor women in Texas because the organization that provides them performs abortions in Wisconsin.

No, there's no war on women or anything.  Don't mess with Texas.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 22, 2012, 01:10:47 PM
Quote from: Jacob on August 22, 2012, 12:47:42 PM
Texas allowed to pull funding for legitimate abortion providers: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57497846/federal-appeals-court-allows-texas-to-defund-planned-parenthood/

Yeah, saw that a bit earlier.  Gotta love eliminating funding for basic healthcare services for poor women in Texas because the organization that provides them performs abortions in Wisconsin.

No, there's no war on women or anything.  Don't mess with Texas.

Just keep writing bigger checks.  You'll show 'em!
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

PDH

As long as he doesn't read those comics that Phillip posted in the orgy thread.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on August 22, 2012, 06:54:08 PM
As long as he doesn't read those comics that Phillip posted in the orgy thread.

There should be a poll: Dinosaur comics or Military comics?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive