And we're back!

Main Menu

Guild Wars 2 Roll Call

Started by Martinus, August 13, 2012, 08:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: Kleves on September 06, 2012, 09:56:48 PM
Quote from: katmai on September 06, 2012, 09:41:09 PM
Most of the digital download places are sold out except for the Deluxe version.
I just tried to buy from BestBuy digitally - now the order is being "processed."  <_<

I bought it from them, took like 15mins to get the email for order was complete.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Kleves

The name is: Kleves.3045

Where's everybody playing?
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

katmai

I think they are on Henge (at least Frunk is), not sure though about others.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Martinus

Could everyone (re)post their account name and server so this can be added to the OP?

Martinus.1068 - Piken Square

sbr

sbr.8170 -- Tarnished Coast

I would be more than willing to move to another server with N Americans if there is one with room.

sbr

I don't think I have played more than a few minutes with any of my other characters since I started with my Elementalist, it is a lot of fun.  I am level 19 now.

When I am soloing, which is 99% of the time I have been rolling with a sceptre and dagger in the off hand and using the fire attunement.  It has a nice combination of mid and short ranged skills and a nice fire/blast combo.

I am still trying to figure out which other slot skils I like.  At the moment I am runnign with the Arcane Power (crit bonus) and Arcane Wave (damage).  What secondary skills are the other Elementalists running with?

Grey Fox

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 06, 2012, 09:38:44 PM
Quote from: Jaron on September 06, 2012, 08:55:48 PM
I can't find this game ANYWHERE. *panic*

:huh:

I don't understand, you are connected to the internet.

:huh: Arena Net CEO wasn't kidding eh.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Martinus

Quote from: sbr on September 07, 2012, 04:27:29 AM
I don't think I have played more than a few minutes with any of my other characters since I started with my Elementalist, it is a lot of fun.  I am level 19 now.

When I am soloing, which is 99% of the time I have been rolling with a sceptre and dagger in the off hand and using the fire attunement.  It has a nice combination of mid and short ranged skills and a nice fire/blast combo.

I am still trying to figure out which other slot skils I like.  At the moment I am runnign with the Arcane Power (crit bonus) and Arcane Wave (damage).  What secondary skills are the other Elementalists running with?

Signets and Glyphs are always a good choice when you can't think of anything else - they give passive bonuses when unused so you are not wasting the slot, even if you never click it, and the active ability is usually quite good too.

Martinus

So, added account names for:

Martinus.1068 on Piken Square
Pete.5276 on Piken Square
sbr.8170 on Tarnished Coast
Berkut.2709 on Tarnished Coast
Shade.5421
Katmai.6492

Other people apparently don't want to play with us. :(

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Martinus

Have any of you guys tried dungeons yet?

Syt

Quote from: Martinus on September 07, 2012, 08:21:08 AM
So, added account names for:

Martinus.1068 on Piken Square
Pete.5276 on Piken Square
sbr.8170 on Tarnished Coast
Berkut.2709 on Tarnished Coast
Shade.5421
Katmai.6492

Other people apparently don't want to play with us. :(

I only play a couple of hours on weekedns atm.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Mr. Grey

Quote from: katmai on September 06, 2012, 10:43:07 PM
Quote from: Kleves on September 06, 2012, 09:56:48 PM
I just tried to buy from BestBuy digitally - now the order is being "processed."  <_<

I bought it from them, took like 15mins to get the email for order was complete.

After waiting 45mins while my best buy order was being 'processed,' I cancelled the order and caved into buying the deluxe edition off Amazon.

I live 5 minutes from 2 gamestops and a best buy....I truly am a sloth.  :hmm:
Autokrator lives

Grallon

grallonsphere.9043 on Tarnished Coast

I'm stuck at a place where you need to teach guards to block attacks with a shield...  What nonsense!  Of course you have to time the NPCs attack *sigh*  I fucking hate wasting time like this!

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel