American visitor feels unsafe in Calgary without his gun

Started by viper37, August 12, 2012, 09:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

And ramming it through border control? :w00t:

I'll need a gun first!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on August 13, 2012, 09:22:05 PM
Actually I'm thinking we should take a Languish trip up to Canada (for giggles all pack in on a greyhound). With Canadians not locking their doors and all, I'm sure we could liberate a lot of native treasures.

http://www.canada.com/windsorstar/news/story.html?id=5e5e949c-989a-47f7-86da-53801510af24

:menace:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on August 14, 2012, 08:46:28 AM
Actually I'm thinking we should take a Languish trip up to Canada (for giggles all pack in on a greyhound). With Canadians not locking their doors and all, I'm sure we could liberate a lot of native treasures.

http://www.canada.com/windsorstar/news/story.html?id=5e5e949c-989a-47f7-86da-53801510af24

We'll have guns and that story was previously shared on Languish, so we'll be prepared. Besides if we're commandeering an American bus - we won't have any Canadians on board. ^_^
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Just make sure your bus was built in the US.

We're sneaky bastards.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

crazy canuck

Quote from: Grey Fox on August 14, 2012, 08:51:43 AM
My door is unlocked.

With the threat of these guys coming anywhere near the border I will start locking mine.

crazy canuck

Quote from: garbon on August 14, 2012, 09:02:12 AM

We'll have guns and that story was previously shared on Languish, so we'll be prepared. Besides if we're commandeering an American bus - we won't have any Canadians on board. ^_^

Those guns will be taken away from you at the border.  Then you will panic and turn back.

garbon

Quote from: crazy canuck on August 14, 2012, 12:49:09 PM

Those guns will be taken away from you at the border.  Then you will panic and turn back.

Sorry but you must have missed where we are using the bus/guns to smash through border control.

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on August 14, 2012, 12:50:40 PM

Sorry but you must have missed where we are using the bus/guns to smash through border control.

We've dealt with your kind before, we can do it again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenian_raids
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

Because a) the 21st century is the same as the 19th century and b) those raids featured Seedy and MBM.

Besides, we wouldn't want to capture anything. We'd be on a goodwill tour of pillage and plunder.

crazy canuck

Quote from: garbon on August 14, 2012, 12:50:40 PM

And when you do your guns will be taken away from you and you will panic.  An American without a gun is, I am told by an American who apparently knows about these things, a spineless wimp who is easily scared.

You talk tough now because you have ready access to a gun and so you feel empowered.  Once you cross over the border into the sane zone of our Continent all such bluster will immidiately fade and even marti would be able to bully you.

garbon

Quote from: crazy canuck on August 14, 2012, 01:15:13 PM
And when you do your guns will be taken away from you and you will panic.  An American without a gun is, I am told by an American who apparently knows about these things, a spineless wimp who is easily scared.

Who will take our guns? The border guards that got shot? :huh:

Quote from: crazy canuck on August 14, 2012, 01:15:13 PM
You talk tough now because you have ready access to a gun and so you feel empowered.  Once you cross over the border into the sane zone of our Continent all such bluster will immidiately fade and even marti would be able to bully you.

:huh:

Sorry but I don't have ready access to a gun. I already pointed out that I'd need to get one first.