American visitor feels unsafe in Calgary without his gun

Started by viper37, August 12, 2012, 09:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: crazy canuck on August 13, 2012, 09:16:29 PM
This may be one of those rare occasions in your life when you are correct.

It's good that we agree.  The whiny bitches that are already here are annoying enough to deal with.  No sense in having yet another one cross the border.

garbon

Quote from: DGuller on August 13, 2012, 08:40:58 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on August 13, 2012, 08:28:26 PM
Funny thing, with Americans seemingly so insecure without their guns even Marti would put them into a panic.
Of course it would.  What are we going to shoot ourselves with?  :huh:

And who would Marti tackle? :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

That dog's so dumb, he thinks the Canadian Border pays rent.

Yeah, I've OD'ing on Foghorn Leghorn lately.

garbon

Actually I'm thinking we should take a Languish trip up to Canada (for giggles all pack in on a greyhound). With Canadians not locking their doors and all, I'm sure we could liberate a lot of native treasures.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadBurgerMaker

I've never ridden the Greyhound before.  I don't know if that needs a  :blush: or  :cool:.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

MadBurgerMaker

garbon

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on August 13, 2012, 09:31:26 PM
I've never ridden the Greyhound before.  I don't know if that needs a  :blush: or  :cool:.

Oh I've never either but it just seemed appropriate for our hypothetical invasion.

FunkMonk

I rode one to get to Atlanta once and I would have felt better if I had had a gun.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

ulmont

Quote from: garbon on August 13, 2012, 09:41:25 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on August 13, 2012, 09:31:26 PM

Oh I've never either but it just seemed appropriate for our hypothetical invasion.

"There ain't but 3 kinds of people ride the greyhound.  You got your drifters, your alcoholics...and your alcoholic drifters."

Having ridden the greyhound a couple of times, I can vouch for the above.

MadBurgerMaker

I've always imagined they would smell.  Just seems like a smelly sort of place in there.

Quote from: garbon on August 13, 2012, 09:41:25 PM

I'm down.  Let's do this. 

garbon

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on August 13, 2012, 09:52:29 PM
I mean it is a bus, so...

So...with enough of us, we can overtake the driver.

GARBON YOURE CROWD CONTROL