Started by CountDeMoney, August 03, 2012, 11:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

4 out of 5 Timmays say nay.

The Brain

Yes, he bullies me a lot.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

crazy canuck

He isnt a bully yet.  But give him a Dreadnought or two and watch out.

FunkMonk

Neil is by far the best poster on the forum.

*In no way did he bully me to force me to say that.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

DGuller

Neil is like Dear Leader:  omnipotent, faultless, and universally loved by all.

Admiral Yi

Let's quit dancing around.  The real question is whether Seedy is a bully.  The answer is yes.

DGuller

Seedy is bullied by Neil constantly (not that I'm saying that Neil bullies anyone, he never does).  Those who are bullied cannot be bullies. :contract:

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 03, 2012, 12:01:12 PM
Let's quit dancing around.  The real question is whether Seedy is a bully.  The answer is yes.

Is he an effective one though?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Viking

Quote from: garbon on August 03, 2012, 12:06:04 PM

does he make you cry?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Admiral Yi

He has a better score at chasing away posters than anyone else.  Granted, the rest of us don't the power to ban.

PRC

Whatever you do don't call him an Indian.

garbon

Quote from: Viking on August 03, 2012, 12:06:28 PM

does he make you cry?

No. Not even in person. I'd guess it more likely that the opposite would happen. :menace:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Well, duh, that's what they train a cop to be.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: DGuller on August 03, 2012, 12:04:57 PM
Seedy is bullied by Neil constantly (not that I'm saying that Neil bullies anyone, he never does).  Those who are bullied cannot be bullies. :contract:

Actually I think they can. They just have to pick someone else to bully.

If Meri were here she'd point out that he tries to bully posters on this board because he's completely dominated by the women in his life. :contract:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on August 03, 2012, 12:23:33 PM
If Meri were here she'd point out that he tries to bully posters on this board because he's completely dominated by the women in his life. :contract:

Thank you for reminding me.