Chicks who play video games: zomg sho us ur titz

Started by CountDeMoney, August 03, 2012, 05:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: dps on August 04, 2012, 12:47:41 PM
I'm sure Raz will be along shortly to explain to us how, despite this story, Ford was clearly a rascist, because he was a Republican.

I don't think you understand how this partisan stuff works dps.  You can say nice things about a member of the other party once they are out of politics.  Especially if they are dead.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Iormlund

sbr

The Republicans didn't become racist until recently, Ford is clear.

Reagan too probably.  He was a senile traitor, but not a racist, I don't think.

Ed Anger

I have never come across a chick that will play Halo in her underwear. Or a 'Wii Fit' girl(yes, I know that was clever marketing).

All I've seen is Sims depravity. Like not allowing Sims to have basic toilet facilities. Or getting them set of fire.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Iormlund on August 04, 2012, 01:31:08 PM
Even Reagan?

Not really. The current crop of Republicans have too much of a cult around him, they can feed off anything positive said about Reagan.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on August 04, 2012, 12:59:53 PM
Quote from: dps on August 04, 2012, 12:47:41 PM
I'm sure Raz will be along shortly to explain to us how, despite this story, Ford was clearly a rascist, because he was a Republican.

I don't think you understand how this partisan stuff works dps.  You can say nice things about a member of the other party once they are out of politics.  Especially if they are dead.

Besides the South never went for Ford.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Iormlund on August 04, 2012, 01:31:08 PM
Even Reagan?

The Republitards, Libertardians, Teabaggers and Dumbfuckistanis are too busy forgetting what he was really like, and are more than happy attributing things to him that even he would say "WTF, people".

The legacy of Ronald Reagan has become a Che Guevara T-shirt/coffee mug combo for only $11.99.

Razgovory

Quote from: sbr on August 04, 2012, 01:31:53 PM
The Republicans didn't become racist until recently, Ford is clear.

Reagan too probably.  He was a senile traitor, but not a racist, I don't think.

Reagan wasn't a racist, but he did use racists.  On his first presidential run his campaign manager went off to work for one of those scientific racism think tanks.  Pioneer fund or something.

Razgovory

Yeah, there as lynching all over the Midwest.  A famous one in Duluth I think.  Besides, that's nothing.  Up until the 1970's you could legally kill Mormons in Missouri.

CountDeMoney

Razgovory

Oh, and Eddie, if I lived back in the late 1960's and 1970's, there would be a good chance I'd vote Republican.  I vote for the party of law and order.  I don't like mobs, and by the late '60's the Dems had completely gone off the rails.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Neil on August 03, 2012, 04:25:16 PM
Quote from: grumbler on August 03, 2012, 03:31:34 PM
This guy coulda had a job working for the 1960s Southeast Conference explaining why, if you let "blacks" play college football, it won't be college football any more.

(Note that Michigan had a "black" player on its 1890 roster -and a medical student at that - while Alabama didn't have one until 1971)
How did bowl games and the like work?  Or were those not really nation-wide until televised football?
The University at Buffalo's story about running into the issue: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=buffalo58
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 04, 2012, 03:08:13 PM
Raz, please stop shitting yourself.

Oh, like you wouldn't go for killing Mormons in the 1960's.

Apparently Missouri didn't reverse the "extermination order".  Also for a short period forcible rape was legal due to a oversight in the legislature.  Not many people knew about it, they fixed it pretty quick.  That's what happens when you have a part time legislature.