Calling Languish parents: Why did you decide to have children?

Started by Martinus, July 02, 2012, 04:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Speaking of which, a bad joke possibly old.

"When is a child not a fruit of love?"
"When it's a vegetable."

Fireblade

Guys, Martinus is going through a really rough time. His long term boyfriend left him after infecting him with HIV. :(

Martinus

Quote from: Fireblade on July 06, 2012, 04:59:17 AM
Guys, Martinus is going through a really rough time. His long term boyfriend left him after infecting him with HIV. :(

I didn't want to say that. :(

katmai

Fireblade,

It's not funny to joke like that.....

And get our hopes up.
:(
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Meh, HIV is too severe for Marti.  More likely it'll be something stupid, like Hep.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Martinus

Quote from: katmai on July 06, 2012, 05:54:27 AM
Is it possible to get athletes foot of the mouth :unsure:

I have been wondering that. Unlikely to be lethal though.

Phillip V

garbon

Quote from: Valdemar on July 06, 2012, 04:09:16 AM
As I said earlier, I made a casual observation that she is a lonely child in response to a casual observation by Brazen that lonely children perhaps felt less inclined to have kids... I wouldn't say that in any way means that she is "brought" into this thread in such a way that should be reason for that kind of comments.

You brought her up as an anecdote to refute two anecdotes in a thread where Marti has been behaving exceptionally badly. What did one expect? ;)

Quote from: Valdemar on July 06, 2012, 04:09:16 AMAs to the CC comment the Pole made, he has made it before, only to me, and not including IIRC my family. he isn't overly creative.. couldn't he at least have made it a more exotic death than cancer? Polonium210 for instance

Is this your attempt at insults again? I thought we covered this. :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Quote from: Syt on July 02, 2012, 11:39:15 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 02, 2012, 11:06:38 AM
When Mart posts, this is what I visualize:

For me it's more like:

Watched some old American Dad episodes again, and yeah, you're right - Roger is spot on.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Octavian

Quote from: Syt on August 05, 2012, 06:29:19 AM
Quote from: Syt on July 02, 2012, 11:39:15 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 02, 2012, 11:06:38 AM
When Mart posts, this is what I visualize:

For me it's more like:

Watched some old American Dad episodes again, and yeah, you're right - Roger is spot on.

Especially the being fat part.
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee