Did Chick-fil-A Pretend to Be a Teenage Girl on Facebook?

Started by garbon, July 25, 2012, 01:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: garbon on July 25, 2012, 11:23:14 PM

Also Californian Mexican/Tex-Mex is better than anything Mexico produced on its own.

:mellow:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Quote from: katmai on July 25, 2012, 11:26:52 PM

Also Californian Mexican/Tex-Mex is better than anything Mexico produced on its own.

Pretty sure you tried to talk about the best Chinese food being had in Tijuana so I'm thinking no to whatever you have to say.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tonitrus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 25, 2012, 10:52:00 PM
I have noticed that throughout the Baltimore metro area--and this is anecdotal, mind you, simply from my experiences in fast food, which is legion--is that the Chik-fil-As aren't nearly as...well...as diverse as other fast food restaurants.

I mean, the Hunt Valley Chik-fil-A I went to today, the girls in the back looked like the Towson University JV cheerleading squad.  The Burger King down the block?  Straight outta Greenmount and E. 25th Street, yo.  Same with the Mickey D's Steak House next door.

I've noticed that about all the Chik-fil-As around here. 

Veddy interestink.  :hmm:

I grabbed launch at a Chick-Fil-A in Columbia today.  Only one white kid working the counter that I recall.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 25, 2012, 11:26:41 PM
Quote from: garbon on July 25, 2012, 11:24:03 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 25, 2012, 06:58:34 PM
I had one of their chicken salad sandwiches today, and laughed at faggots while I ate it.

Oh seriously, you're going to try and get away with laughing at me behind my back?

I would never laugh at you behind your back.  You cut faces.

Respect.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tonitrus on July 25, 2012, 11:29:49 PM
I grabbed launch at a Chick-Fil-A in Columbia today.  Only one white kid working the counter that I saw.

You're in Columbia, dude.  It's not Little Kingston for nothing.

katmai

Quote from: garbon on July 25, 2012, 11:28:23 PM
Quote from: katmai on July 25, 2012, 11:26:52 PM

Pretty sure you tried to talk about the best Chinese food being had in Tijuana so I'm thinking no to whatever you have to say.
No i didn't say best Chinese food being in TJ, was making point that there is a sizable Chinese community in Baja California, i'm not making asinine comments like you have though.

Tonitrus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 25, 2012, 11:31:39 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on July 25, 2012, 11:29:49 PM
I grabbed launch at a Chick-Fil-A in Columbia today.  Only one white kid working the counter that I saw.

You're in Columbia, dude.  It's not Little Kingston for nothing.

I've only noticed such a predominance in one neighborhood of town so far.  :sleep:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tonitrus on July 25, 2012, 11:36:59 PM
I've only noticed such a predominance in one neighborhood of town so far.  :sleep:

That's because they mostly come out at night.  Mostly.

garbon

Quote from: katmai on July 25, 2012, 11:33:58 PM
i'm not making asinine comments like you have though.

Ain't making none. What Americans have done to Mexican food is lovely. :)

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 25, 2012, 10:52:00 PM
I have noticed that throughout the Baltimore metro area--and this is anecdotal, mind you, simply from my experiences in fast food, which is legion--is that the Chik-fil-As aren't nearly as...well...as diverse as other fast food restaurants.

I mean, the Hunt Valley Chik-fil-A I went to today, the girls in the back looked like the Towson University JV cheerleading squad.  The Burger King down the block?  Straight outta Greenmount and E. 25th Street, yo.  Same with the Mickey D's Steak House next door.

I've noticed that about all the Chik-fil-As around here. 

Veddy interestink.  :hmm:

I can corroborate.

An all white fast food joint?  In Columbia?  Yeah, that's just how it all shook out, I'm sure.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

katmai

Quote from: garbon on July 25, 2012, 11:41:53 PM

You are delusional which was made quite clear with the Pomona love.

CountDeMoney

True dat, my mocha non-traditional male friend.  Tex Mex has developed into its own genre, and it's the best of both worlds.

Ideologue

Wait, what Columbia?  This Columbia?  The one on Bush River is laughably Caucasian.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Anyway Taco Bell is a fine restaurant, one of only two fast food venues I regularly visit, since it and Subway are the only good/cheap vegetarian venues.
Kinemalogue

garbon

Quote from: katmai on July 25, 2012, 11:44:31 PM

You are delusional which was made quite clear with the Pomona love.

Nope, not really. /pretty sure most of America would agree. :)