Did Chick-fil-A Pretend to Be a Teenage Girl on Facebook?

Started by garbon, July 25, 2012, 01:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on July 25, 2012, 09:32:00 PM
Quote from: katmai on July 25, 2012, 09:29:26 PM
That is a good thing you dumbass.
If I ever try to get a job at Yum! corporat HQ I'm gonna tell them they can pay me in chalupas. :)

Only reason to eat at Taco bell is because you are constipated.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Caliga

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 25, 2012, 09:31:05 PM
I don't think I've ever gotten hot food at DQ.  :hmm:
Yeah, all of the DQs here are 'Grill and Chill' units.  When I was a kid all of the DQs in Pa. were ice cream only.

Their hot food is fairly mediocre, except for the chicken strip baskets.  They used to have chicken fried steak that was surprisingly good but they discontinued it.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

Quote from: katmai on July 25, 2012, 09:33:27 PM
Only reason to eat at Taco bell is because you are constipated.

Homemade tacos are so much better. Still, sometimes I'm feeling lazy.  :sleep:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

FunkMonk

Only reason to eat at Taco bell is because you are drunk and it's 3AM and you have nowhere else to go.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

katmai

There has to be some better alternative than Taco Bell near you though?

katmai

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 25, 2012, 09:36:00 PM

Only reason to eat at Taco bell is because you are drunk and it's 3AM and you have nowhere else to go.

I've got better places open that late here and I'm in Alaska pinche pendejo Funk.

Caliga

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on July 25, 2012, 09:32:23 PM
I don't think I'm ever going to eat at a Taco Bell again.  I can't believe I stuck with it for so long.

I went to Del Taco for the first time on Sunday.  Better than Taco Bell, but inferior to what we already had.
Before you guys start lecturing me on this shit (yes kat, I know, you're an expert on Mexican crap) I agree in advance that Qdoba, Chipotle, etc. are better.  But for some reason I like the damn chalupas, so sue me.  I also know that it's not real Mexican food as a) I've been to Mexico and eaten at Mexican restautarants, and not ones that cater to tourists, b) we actually have a handful of authentic Mexican restaurants here I patronize as often as I can, meaning when I'm in those neighborhoods.  Puerco pibil and mole poblano =  :punk:

MadImmortalMan

One thing to note is that by boycotting the neighborhood Chick-Fil-A, you are hurting the local franchisee, who may not be a hater and in fact totally innocent.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Caliga

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on July 25, 2012, 09:37:54 PM
One thing to note is that by boycotting the neighborhood Chick-Fil-A, you are hurting the local franchisee, who may not be a hater and in fact totally innocent.
I kind of assume their typical franchisee is also a religious nut.  Close on Sunday and flush 1/7 of my potential profits down the toilet?  SOUNDS LIKE AN OSSUM IDEA.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: katmai on July 25, 2012, 09:36:12 PM

Yes there are

FunkMonk

Quote from: katmai on July 25, 2012, 09:36:42 PM

I've got better places open that late here and I'm in Alaska pinche pendejo Funk.

Fair enough. McDonald's fries work for me in those instances as well. That Mickey Ds outside Savannah on the intersection of I-95/I-16 was a godsend.

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on July 25, 2012, 09:37:38 PM
Before you guys start lecturing me on this shit (yes kat, I know, you're an expert on Mexican crap) I agree in advance that Qdoba, Chipotle, etc. are better.  But for some reason I like the damn chalupas, so sue me.  I also know that it's not real Mexican food as a) I've been to Mexico and eaten at Mexican restautarants, and not ones that cater to tourists, b) we actually have a handful of authentic Mexican restaurants here I patronize as often as I can, meaning when I'm in those neighborhoods.  Puerco pibil and mole poblano =  :punk:

I'm not trying to lecture you on the "mexicaness" (sp?) of Taco Bell, I'm talking about Taco Bell making me physically ill if try to eat there :P

katmai

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on July 25, 2012, 09:40:03 PM
Quote from: katmai on July 25, 2012, 09:36:12 PM

Yes there are

None of those links work for me, and I was asking ET who is in Georgia not some Dallasian! :P

Caliga

@kat Happens to me sometimes too.  It's hit or miss. :hmm:

You know where I *always* get ill from eating at?  PF Chang's.

FunkMonk