20 people shot at Batman midnight screening.

Started by katmai, July 20, 2012, 04:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: garbon on July 24, 2012, 12:10:54 PM
Quote from: Caliga on July 24, 2012, 11:52:37 AM
Quote from: Martinus on July 24, 2012, 11:49:49 AM
I disagree. If more people were being shot, we would have less problems.
The Stalinism is strong in this one. :menace:
Which puts him down for an odd Grallon-like behavior. He'd be one of the first up against the wall.
Gay, lawyer(?), bourgeois, Apple product whore.

They'd rip him to shreds if the revolution came.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on July 24, 2012, 12:18:26 PM
Quote from: garbon on July 24, 2012, 12:09:49 PM
I have a job and could attend a midnight screening...
Do you get up at 5:30 am every morning like me? :)

No but like Kat said - I wouldn't want to / don't need to.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Neil on July 24, 2012, 01:11:34 PM
Which puts him down for an odd Grallon-like behavior. He'd be one of the first up against the wall.
Gay, lawyer(?), bourgeois, Apple product whore.

They'd rip him to shreds if the revolution came.

Yeah that's the odd thing.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

It's funny how you take a misinterpretation of my position by Caliga as my position and develop on that strawman. :D

I never supported a police state or a revolution culling the "undesirables". When I express some sort of antisocial instincts, they are almost always structured along the lines of some sort of anarchic aristocratic elitism, the kind we used to have in the Poland of old or the ancient regime France, where a local noble could have pretty much everyone in his demesne horse whipped at his whim as long as he did not fuck up with the bigger guys. In such system, I would obviously be privileged, as I have the necessary wealth.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on July 24, 2012, 02:54:39 PM
Wealth does not equal aristocracy.

In the modern world of rampant capitalism it does.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on July 24, 2012, 02:51:20 PM

It's funny how you take a misinterpretation of my position by Caliga as my position and develop on that strawman. :D

I never supported a police state or a revolution culling the "undesirables". When I express some sort of antisocial instincts, they are almost always structured along the lines of some sort of anarchic aristocratic elitism, the kind we used to have in the Poland of old or the ancient regime France, where a local noble could have pretty much everyone in his demesne horse whipped at his whim as long as he did not fuck up with the bigger guys. In such system, I would obviously be privileged, as I have the necessary wealth.

Because being whipped is the same as being killed?

Besides your micro-fault doesn't inspire much confidence that you have a large demesne.

Razgovory

I don't think government of old Poland or anciens regime of France exists in the modern world.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

CountDeMoney

Actually, he struck me as someone suffering from severe sleep apnea.

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on July 24, 2012, 02:57:57 PM
I don't think government of old Poland or anciens regime of France exists in the modern world.

Your point being?

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on July 24, 2012, 03:01:36 PM

Your point being?

What you say doesn't make sense.   You should just admit that you say stupid things, rather then coming up with after the fact rationalizations that are also stupid.

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on July 24, 2012, 03:05:47 PM
Quote from: Martinus on July 24, 2012, 03:01:36 PM

Your point being?

What you say doesn't make sense.   You should just admit that you say stupid things, rather then coming up with after the fact rationalizations that are also stupid.

:hug:

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

sbr