News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What household chores do you do?

Started by merithyn, July 19, 2012, 01:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

On a regular basis, what chores do you do around the house?

Dishes
Laundry
Sweeping
Dusting
Picking Up
None - that's wimmen's work.

merithyn

Quote from: garbon on July 19, 2012, 04:19:18 PM
Quote from: merithyn on July 19, 2012, 04:09:08 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 19, 2012, 03:48:51 PM
I cannot even get a response from Meri anymore. Either she has gotten immune, or I need to crank the misogyny to ELEVEN.

I'm sorry. Did someone say something? :unsure:

I really wish that Ed character would start posting again. :(

You know, I completely forgot about him! I wonder where he went.  :(
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

Be nice to Ed. He's senstive. He might quit the forum again. Might even make it past two weeks this time :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Quote from: HVC on July 19, 2012, 05:51:02 PM
Be nice to Ed. He's senstive. He might quit the forum again. Might even make it past two weeks this time :P

Goddammit, I was gone months in '06. Only reason I came back was because I WAS BORED OUT OF MY MIND. It was either internet, or American Chopper on TV.

Sigh.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

While we're talking about long-departed members, whatever happened to Monkeybutt?  And Camper?  And Pirate Scum?

The last two were really interesting guys.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Barrister on July 19, 2012, 06:14:54 PM
While we're talking about long-departed members, whatever happened to Monkeybutt?  And Camper?  And Pirate Scum?

Monkeybutt retired to his estate and died in a massive MFFFFFFFFF orgy. The funeral was fantastic.

garbon

Quote from: Barrister on July 19, 2012, 06:14:54 PM

Yeah the former in that last hadn't been interesting since the demise of the vagina wall.

Really who I miss at this point is the moths of begging.

HVC

IKK got laid and left us. He does not believe in bros before hoes
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

None.  I still have my Salvadoran housekeepers.

Ed Anger

Y'all use a service or hire independent housekeepers? I use a service so I don't get stuck with the one from Family Guy.

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 19, 2012, 06:35:25 PM
Y'all use a service or hire independent housekeepers? I use a service so I don't get stuck with the one from Family Guy.

We had a lovely white lady named Sue when we lived in California. :)

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 19, 2012, 06:35:25 PM

LOLZ Lemon Pledge.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall