What age do you find women to be most attractive?

Started by FunkMonk, July 18, 2012, 07:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What age do you find women to be most attractive?

14-17 (Siege pick this)
4 (6.5%)
18-25
21 (33.9%)
26-33
26 (41.9%)
34-41
5 (8.1%)
42-49
2 (3.2%)
50+
1 (1.6%)
I only like women named Jaron
3 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 60

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on July 20, 2012, 11:22:47 PM
Quote from: Siege on July 20, 2012, 07:24:47 PM
Quote from: Berkut on July 19, 2012, 10:50:04 PM
I've found the age I find most attractive is whatever age my wife is right now.

Fag. I am the exact oppossite, and I do love my wife.
Real men always want what they don't have.
I thought you were an alpha male.....

Man, do they still even do psych evals in the army?

Besides what profiles would be accectable and what ones not?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

merithyn

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on July 20, 2012, 04:14:40 PM

If the chemical pair bonding theories are correct (oxytocin), then Berkut may be exactly right and for chemical reasons. Nobody on earth would be chemically capable of finding Berkut's wife more attractive than he does due to the pair bond built up between them over time.

The what with the who and the where?  :huh: :unsure:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Barrister

Quote from: Berkut on July 19, 2012, 10:50:04 PM
I've found the age I find most attractive is whatever age my wife is right now.

I am pretty damn sure that real men are comfortable in what they do have.  And that is the very definition of being an alpha male.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Berkut

Quote from: Barrister on July 21, 2012, 01:35:34 AM

I am pretty damn sure that real men are comfortable in what they do have.  And that is the very definition of being an alpha male.

:yes:
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Ideologue

I don't think either one is the definition of an alpha male, tautologically, since neither is what that term means.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on July 21, 2012, 09:12:29 AM
I don't think either one is the definition of an alpha male, tautologically, since neither is what that term means.

It just means Berkut is an Alpha Family Man.

crazy canuck

Real men have exactly what they want.  When you become one you will learn this is true.  Until that happens keep dreaming of what it might be like.

dps

Quote from: Brazen on July 19, 2012, 04:34:48 AM

I can't imagine it differs much between the genders, but men under 30 are just dull. I certainly couldn't discuss the Syrian situation or the Libor criss with a 20-year-old man.

This is BS, just like when guys complain about hot 18-25 year old chicks being shallow.  Sure, most of them are.  But here's the thing--in the main, people who are shallow or stupid at 20 are that way their whole lives.  People who have interesting, informed opinions about current events at 40 probably did at 20 as well.  OK, this is a broad generalization, and as with all generalizations there are exceptions, but basically, it's true.

At my current job, I have co-workers who range in age from 17 to about 80, and there are only 2 or 3 of them that I would be able to have an intelligent discussion of current news with,  and one of them is a 20 year old part-time college student.

crazy canuck

Quote from: dps on July 21, 2012, 10:46:12 AM
Quote from: Brazen on July 19, 2012, 04:34:48 AM

I can't imagine it differs much between the genders, but men under 30 are just dull. I certainly couldn't discuss the Syrian situation or the Libor criss with a 20-year-old man.

This is BS, just like when guys complain about hot 18-25 year old chicks being shallow.  Sure, most of them are.  But here's the thing--in the main, people who are shallow or stupid at 20 are that way their whole lives.  People who have interesting, informed opinions about current events at 40 probably did at 20 as well.  OK, this is a broad generalization, and as with all generalizations there are exceptions, but basically, it's true.

At my current job, I have co-workers who range in age from 17 to about 80, and there are only 2 or 3 of them that I would be able to have an intelligent discussion of current news with,  and one of them is a 20 year old part-time college student.

When she said she couldnt have a discussion with a 20 year old, its not that the 20 year old is incapable of having such a discussion, its that the 20 year old would be too busy doing other things with her to have such a discussion.  Now why she would find that boring is another question entirely.

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 21, 2012, 09:17:40 AM
His bark is much worse than his bite.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: merithyn on July 20, 2012, 11:32:25 PM

If the chemical pair bonding theories are correct (oxytocin), then Berkut may be exactly right and for chemical reasons. Nobody on earth would be chemically capable of finding Berkut's wife more attractive than he does due to the pair bond built up between them over time.

Pair bonding.

Theory is that it happens between couples and between mothers and children via regular eh..fluid transfer. Sex/Breast feeding, etc. Hormones involved are oxytocin and vasopressin. It's supposed to explain why some animals become monogamous.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Phillip V

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on July 21, 2012, 04:40:59 PM
Quote from: merithyn on July 20, 2012, 11:32:25 PM

Pair bonding.

Theory is that it happens between couples and between mothers and children via regular eh..fluid transfer. Sex/Breast feeding, etc. Hormones involved are oxytocin and vasopressin. It's supposed to explain why some animals become monogamous.

Another reason why people (both men and women) stay with douchebags/bitches for longer than necessary. Be abstinent until you find a good partner!  :o

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 21, 2012, 09:17:40 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on July 21, 2012, 09:12:29 AM

:lol:

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"