What age do you find women to be most attractive?

Started by FunkMonk, July 18, 2012, 07:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What age do you find women to be most attractive?

14-17 (Siege pick this)
4 (6.5%)
18-25
21 (33.9%)
26-33
26 (41.9%)
34-41
5 (8.1%)
42-49
2 (3.2%)
50+
1 (1.6%)
I only like women named Jaron
3 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 60

FunkMonk

Inspired by some guy who hit on a 14-year-old, who I mentioned in the Off Topic thread.

What age do you find women to be most attractive? If you don't find women attractive, at what age do you think they are most attractive?

Late-twenties to early-thirties are the perfect age, in my opinion. Usually old enough to be relatively mature and young enough to look absolutely stunning.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

22-30.

18-21 still have that teen fat usually. But I don't mind nailin' them.

31 and over is usually spoiled meat and generally fall into either divorced and ugly, divorced and ANGRY and the ones wanting a sucker to be the daddy for their kids.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 18, 2012, 07:43:18 PM
31 and over is usually spoiled meat and generally fall into either divorced and ugly, divorced and ANGRY and the ones wanting a sucker to be the daddy for their kids.

I usually push that ceiling to 34, what with grad schools and what not.

I don't like the fact that I can't vote for more than one option.  Where's the 14 to 33 spread?

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 18, 2012, 07:46:16 PM
I don't like the fact that I can't vote for more than one option.  Where's the 14 to 33 spread?

Or puberty to menopause.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Don't forget so batshit crazy no man in his right mind wants a piece of it.

That said, I've known several women who were none of the above.

sbr

As I get older I find there is less and less overlap in the group of women I find physically attractive and the group of women I can have a conversation with without wanting to punch in the baby-maker.

Single and oogling seems to be the best bet ATM.

EDIT:  I am almost 42 and voted 26-33.

FunkMonk

At my old workplace there was this young thirty-something secretary, divorced with a young kid, who was quite possibly the hottest woman I've ever known. Despite several assaults I couldn't capture that bridge. I could have been that sucker.  :( :lol:

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 18, 2012, 08:22:19 PM

At my old workplace there was this young thirty-something secretary, divorced with a young kid, who was quite possibly the hottest woman I've ever known. Despite several assaults I couldn't capture that bridge. I could have been that sucker.  :( :lol:

You aren't Viktor Grabner. Don't charge in and be a sucker.

sbr

When I was 29, and already divorced, I dated this very cool chick for 8 months or so.  She had never been married, no kids, nothing.  It seemed great at the time, until I realized there is usally a reason for that. 

After about 6 months of dating and meeting my kids she went kinda crazy, decided she didn't want to be in a serious relationship with someone who had an e-wife and kids.  A couple of months after we quit seeing each other I heard she got married to some dude who everyone knew was a dirtbag.  That marriage didn't last 6 months.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on July 18, 2012, 08:30:25 PM
When I was 29, and already divorced, I dated this very cool chick for 8 months or so.  She had never been married, no kids, nothing.  It seemed great at the time, until I realized there is usally a reason for that.

sbr

Quote from: katmai on July 18, 2012, 08:31:08 PM
So the moral is sbr damages women?

Based on my history you would think so but I swear, they were broken when I found them, they just hid it very well.

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...