What age do you find women to be most attractive?

Started by FunkMonk, July 18, 2012, 07:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

14-17 (Siege pick this)
4 (6.5%)
18-25
21 (33.9%)
26-33
26 (41.9%)
34-41
5 (8.1%)
42-49
2 (3.2%)
50+
1 (1.6%)
I only like women named Jaron
3 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 60

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on July 19, 2012, 12:58:46 PM
She married a caricature of a real person. Shows bad judgment.  :P

You do what you need to succeed.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Btw, which age group among women finds you the most attractive? I kill in the 80+ demographic.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on July 19, 2012, 12:49:43 PM
Quote from: derspiess on July 19, 2012, 12:41:12 PM
I think the "men do outrageous things because they're insecure" line is often BS.  Sometimes they just OD on testosterone, plain & simple.

Well, of course, you'd reach for any biological excuse for your behavior.

I wasn't talking about me.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: The Brain on July 19, 2012, 01:49:41 PM
Btw, which age group among women finds you the most attractive? I kill in the 80+ demographic.

All of them.  :cool:
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on July 19, 2012, 02:07:57 PM
Quote from: garbon on July 19, 2012, 12:49:43 PM
Quote from: derspiess on July 19, 2012, 12:41:12 PM
I think the "men do outrageous things because they're insecure" line is often BS.  Sometimes they just OD on testosterone, plain & simple.

Well, of course, you'd reach for any biological excuse for your behavior.

I wasn't talking about me.

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Siege

Humm, let me think....

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

crazy canuck

Quote from: Brazen on July 19, 2012, 08:41:48 AM
I was interested to find out the other day that in an era where people married young, women didn't reach puberty until later in life, at around 18. In England, the average in 1840 was 16.5 years, compared to today's average age of menarche of about 12.5 years. Of course, back then they'd squeeze out a baby every year until they dropped dead at 30, but that's a different matter.

I dont think people married at a young age in the 1800s.  As I recall they married later in life because money had to be saved by the husband to be in order to show he was able to support his wife/family.

The claim the women didnt reach puberty until their late teens may simply have been an excuse to put would be husband's off until they gathered more wealth.

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on July 19, 2012, 07:51:53 PM
Couldn't find a picture without watermarks?

I ain't paying 80 cents for you bastards.

garbon

Siege

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 19, 2012, 08:23:28 PM
The claim the women didnt reach puberty until their late teens may simply have been an excuse to put would be husband's off until they gathered more wealth.

Or, they didn't drink soy milk.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Berkut

I've found the age I find most attractive is whatever age my wife is right now.

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned