And we're back!

Main Menu

LFFL 12 setup

Started by katmai, July 03, 2012, 04:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sophie Scholl

Any chance of making the last position WR/RB/TE?  With all of the teams we have, it might make it easier to fill in gaps during bye weeks.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

katmai

Just checked. Only possible to change that pre draft.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sophie Scholl

Damn.  I know I wanted to do so the past few years and yet I keep forgetting to mention it.  Now it'll have to be shelved again.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Six in one, half dozen in the other for Penn State Day Care.

QB: Peyton Manning, Jake Locker
RB: Jamaal Charles, Michael Turner, Ryan Grant, Toby Gerhart, Ronnie Hillman,
WR: Megatron, DeSean Jackson, Justin Blackmon, Stephen Hill
TE: Tony Gonzales, Dennis Pitta
K: Mason Crosby
Def: Tennessee, Atlanta

sbr

CdM I'll take the bag of band aids off your hands if you don't want him.

ulmont

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on August 19, 2012, 04:53:03 PM
Hod have mercy on my team, for I did not.  I knew drafting sober was a mistake. :(

I couldn't believe you'd draft any NO wide receiver.  The love gets spread around too far (same thing for running backs, but I was desperate by then; Ingram wasn't my first RB pick).

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on August 20, 2012, 10:12:24 AM
CdM I'll take the bag of band aids off your hands if you don't want him.

Just not feeling Isaac Redman, huh?

ulmont

While all of this is still in flux, the projected points for the first two games and an average for each team

Team Week 1 Week 2 Avg 1/2
Ochocinco EightSixed 95 102 98.5
NOLO Contenders 93 103 98
Dallas Egos 90 101 95.5
Fabertown Punks 96 95 95.5
Fighting Nixons 97 92 94.5
Puerto Rican Ninjas 92 97 94.5
Dirty Danes 85 91 88
Penn State Day Care 80 93 86.5
Fricken Lasers 88 85 86.5
Toothsome Logic 79 92 85.5
The BurgerMakers! 75 95 85
Meh Dinks 81 89 85
Fightin' Crowns 75 92 83.5
York White Boars 75 92 83.5
Cincy Jailbirdz 72 86 79
Rapistburgers 76 75 75.5
Frozen Wetbacks 63 66 64.5
Meatheads 59 69 64

Grey Fox

My week 9 is going to suck.

I auto drafted every bench player. Someone wants to take a gamble on Ballard?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

FunkMonk

I'm gunna have problems at RB. :ultra:

I'm projected dead last. :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

sbr

@isaac redmond, no not so much

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: ulmont on August 20, 2012, 10:22:56 AM
Quote from: Benedict Arnold on August 19, 2012, 04:53:03 PM
Hod have mercy on my team, for I did not.  I knew drafting sober was a mistake. :(

I couldn't believe you'd draft any NO wide receiver.  The love gets spread around too far (same thing for running backs, but I was desperate by then; Ingram wasn't my first RB pick).
I'm hoping Brees and company have a chip on their shoulder and want to go all Patriots on teams to get revenge for being publicly raped and shamed by the NFL and GODdell.  That and every top WR I wanted kept disappearing as it got closer to my pick.