News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

LFFL 12 setup

Started by katmai, July 03, 2012, 04:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Beeb I make the password annoying to someone every year. So be honored that this year is your turn.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Liep

Yes, I fondly remember last year's password 'canadianwomencantcounttosix'.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Alcibiades

I'm already signed up, meh dinks or what ever, signed up 13 hours ago, so shouldn't be missing me out of the list.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Barrister on August 13, 2012, 12:54:18 AM
You realize, of course, I still have philosophical objections regarding the password <_<

Hell, that's the only thing I could remember.

Barrister

I went to sign up bad was told the league was full.

Can you bump it up one or two spots? :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

There are 4 spots left Open so no idea why you would get that message.

CountDeMoney

:(

QuoteThere was a problem

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

Christ on a crutch, Kat. Stern runs a better operation.

Ed Anger

Its the Arena Football league front office in action.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 13, 2012, 06:24:20 PM
:(

QuoteThere was a problem

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

Christ on a crutch, Kat. Stern runs a better operation.
Deleted the 4 teams (frunks, Seedys I presume with animetards ied name, gang green and Derspicy) from last year so open spots.

CountDeMoney

"Penn State Day Care" has registered.

katmai

Barrister

The Fightin' Crowns are registered after a 12 month Jets-fueled hiatus.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

derspiess

I joined and unfortunately made us an odd number.  If we don't get an 18th team, drop me.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

sbr

I would be willing to join to get back to am even number

katmai

I thought you had joined already Sbr.
But if not please do and we truly will be all set.