And we're back!

Main Menu

LFFL 12 setup

Started by katmai, July 03, 2012, 04:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

Quote from: katmai on August 15, 2012, 07:28:50 PM
I thought you had joined already Sbr.
But if not please do and we truly will be all set.

I'm in.

I had tried to join late last week but it said there was no room so I figured you had enough and had closed it.

ulmont

2 hours and change until draft time!

CountDeMoney

Gotta run to my parents;  their Tahoe's in the shop for service, and now he's having problems with the Silverado: power steering fluid reservoir is leaking, have to go pick up some PSF so he's got enough to take it to the shop.  Then I've got to drive him to my brother-in-law's so he can pick up his truck and borrow it for a couple days.

May not make it back in time for the first few rounds.

Liep

No. 17 in the draft. But at least I found a computer that seems to be able to handle flash, a cyrillic keyboard though... weird as I'm in Istanbul, but hey!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

katmai

The auto draft for first half seemed to decent

now just trying to find depth.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Feeling iffy about WR corps, but rest of team seems okay.

QB         
Matt Ryan(Atl - QB)
WR         
Santonio Holmes(NYJ - WR)
WR         
Michael Floyd(Ari - WR)
WR         
Nate Washington(Ten - WR)
RB         
Frank Gore(SF - RB)
RB         
Willis McGahee(Den - RB)
TE         
Rob Gronkowski(NE - TE)      

WR/RB
Jahvid Best(Det - RB)

BN         
Ed Dickson(Bal - TE)
BN         
Mark Sanchez(NYJ - QB)
BN         
Joshua Cribbs(Cle - WR) P
BN         
Steve Breaston(KC - WR)
BN         
Chris Polk(Phi - RB)
BN         
Leon Washington(Sea - RB)

K         

John Kasay

Defense/Special Teams

Buffalo
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

sbr

I was stoked to get brees at 11.  I am going to have problems at rb, but I like the rest of my team.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Sophie Scholl

Hod have mercy on my team, for I did not.  I knew drafting sober was a mistake. :(
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

Autodraft actually did alright for me:

QB:
Rivers, Henne

WR:
Nicks, Austin, Antonio Brown, Vincent Brown, Denarius Moore

WR:
McCoy, LeShoure, Blount (doesn't he suckerpunch people or something?), Carter

TE:
Fleener, Marcedes Lewis

K:
Hanson, Dawson

Def:
Seattle.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

My personal strategy was to always grab a top QB.

Autodraft apparently disagrees with me.  Carson Palmer. :bleeding:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Liep

I ran out of coins halfway through so decided to join the muslims in celebrating that this ramadan thing is over. Dancing without alcohol, what are these people thinking? ! ?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

sbr

As I said before I am thrilled about Brees, like my WRs, and am terrified by my RBs.  My TE, K and Def aren't bad considering how low I took them.

sbr