Started by Razgovory, June 28, 2012, 01:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 28, 2012, 04:07:43 PM
Quote from: katmai on June 28, 2012, 04:00:02 PM
Garbon and I r smart.
Seedy and Derspicy are der stupid.

^_^

The fuck, man.  His brother's gay, he's got gay all over the thread with "homophobe" and shit, his "roommate's boyfriend" is not gender-specific on the roommate part....

Give me a fucking break.  Of course it reads GAY GAY FAGGITY FAGIT all over the fucking place.

But again that wouldn't make sense.  A roommate's gay boyfriend couldn't reasonably then gay bash Raz's gay brother.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on June 28, 2012, 04:09:11 PM
Don't get all bent out of shape.  You just proved you don't think like a homosexual.

Hmm? Him and Derspeiss thought everyone was gay. that's a pretty homosexual type thought. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on June 28, 2012, 04:10:55 PM
But again that wouldn't make sense.  A roommate's gay boyfriend couldn't reasonably then gay bash Raz's gay brother.

Why not, I've responded to enough gay DVs and bailed out enough "victims" to know you all are just as fucked up as anybody else when it comes to relationship bullshit, and half of you are self-loathing fuckers anyway that hate each other, the kind rufweed likes to fuck.

viper37

Quote from: Razgovory on June 28, 2012, 01:56:06 PM
My younger brother's roommate's boyfriend keeps threatening my little bro.  He's going to move out, but such a thing should not stand.  This may not be St. Louis, but ours is not a family you mess with.  Police are disinterested.  Won't help.  To busy shooting dogs, zapping people off bridges, or stealing evidence.  Raz may need to have a little talk with him.  I wish to make a peace offering to begin with.  What sort of wine is good for that?
drug him, take embarassing pictures, wake him up, show him the pictures, tell him they'll be on Facebook by the next morning unless he keeps silence, then beat him to an inch of his death.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on June 28, 2012, 04:16:30 PM
Stop looking at my ass.

Your pasty, white, wall ass? Who'd want that?

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 28, 2012, 04:17:10 PM
Quote from: garbon on June 28, 2012, 04:10:55 PM

Why not, I've responded to enough gay DVs and bailed out enough "victims" to know you all are just as fucked up as anybody else when it comes to relationship bullshit, and half of you are self-loathing fuckers anyway that hate each other, the kind rufweed likes to fuck.

I don't see anything wrong with the kind rufweed likes.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Malthus

Quote from: viper37 on June 28, 2012, 04:23:07 PM
My younger brother's roommate's boyfriend keeps threatening my little bro.  He's going to move out, but such a thing should not stand.  This may not be St. Louis, but ours is not a family you mess with.  Police are disinterested.  Won't help.  To busy shooting dogs, zapping people off bridges, or stealing evidence.  Raz may need to have a little talk with him.  I wish to make a peace offering to begin with.  What sort of wine is good for that?
drug him, take embarassing pictures, wake him up, show him the pictures, tell him they'll be on Facebook by the next morning unless he keeps silence, then beat him to an inch of his death.

Too elaborate.

Just tell him that you have a long and unfortunate history of mental problems, and you are not totally certain what you did to the last person that harrassed your little brother.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

mongers

Hey welcome back Raz, you've been missed. :cheers:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Razgovory

Quote from: Malthus on June 28, 2012, 04:30:19 PM
Quote from: viper37 on June 28, 2012, 04:23:07 PM

Too elaborate.

Just tell him that you have a long and unfortunate history of mental problems, and you are not totally certain what you did to the last person that harrassed your little brother.  ;)

This was my plan.  I would point out that we both little problems.  He doesn't like gays and sometimes I do respond to stimuli that doesn't really exist and act in ways that somewhat unpredictable.  Also he stupidly put way to much personal information on the net.  But anyway we could both overcome our little difficult with a little bit of self improvement.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: mongers on June 28, 2012, 05:42:39 PM
Hey welcome back Raz, you've been missed. :cheers:

Thanks Mongers.  You're a good guy.  I said I was only going to be on vacation.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

Today I learned my brother is also frightened of me.  Timorous little bastard.  Why would I be scary?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on June 29, 2012, 10:45:56 PM
Today I learned my brother is also frightened of me.  Timorous little bastard.  Why would I be scary?

Because you're an unbalanced psycho?  Maybe?