And we're back!

Main Menu

The Miscellaneous PC & vidya Games Thread

Started by Syt, June 26, 2012, 12:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celedhring

Fuck yeah  :w00t:

http://www.engadget.com/2015/07/13/assassins-creed-lead-joins-ea-star-wars/

QuoteMotive's first project is the new Star Wars game coming from Uncharted series writer and Creative Director Amy Hennig. Raymond now also oversees Hennig's studio, Visceral Games, and she says Motive will "work in close quarters with the BioWare team," which is responsible for Mass Effect and Dragon Age.

viper37

The Bioware part means they will share the same building until they find a better spot, presumably not that they will work together on the game.  Bioware Montreal needs one more year to finish Mass Effect: Andromeda and possibly one more year for support / DLCs for a sizable part of the team.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Norgy

Quote from: Syt on July 12, 2015, 02:12:46 PM
Though to be fair, I ran into a male lancer with the same gear and it looked the same. So no case of where the same armor looks like plate on a guy and like a bikini on a gal.

And a few quests later I'm back to more reasonable armor. :D

If you can't win in a g-string, when can you win.

celedhring

Quote from: viper37 on July 13, 2015, 04:02:43 PM
The Bioware part means they will share the same building until they find a better spot, presumably not that they will work together on the game.  Bioware Montreal needs one more year to finish Mass Effect: Andromeda and possibly one more year for support / DLCs for a sizable part of the team.

I'm more excited about the Uncharted writer writing a Star Wars game. Seems a match made in heaven to me.

Grey Fox

Opening a EA studio is the first step into closing an EA studio.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Norgy

I am very surprised I enjoy driving a huge truck around Northern Europe so much.

Syt

Quote from: Norgy on July 14, 2015, 10:45:28 AM
I am very surprised I enjoy driving a huge truck around Northern Europe so much.

It's uncanny, isn't it? There's mods expanding the map out to Russia, Spain and around the Mediterranean.

Looking forward to the US version (which starts with California and either Nevada or Arizona, with more states to be added later).
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Norgy

I find myself crashing into stuff because I enjoy the scenery so much.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 must have one of the biggest maps in gaming history. While there are just a few cities, just riding at 85 km/h in the countryside on dual carriageways is awesome.

Archy

I also love it.  Especially the new Scandinavian DLC.  I'm curious for the update in Hungary.  Most beautiful parts is the road to Bergen in Norway and through the Alps on a secondary road.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Drakken

I love Euro Truck Simulator 2 too.  :blush:

Loved the scenery so much, on my first mission from Hamburg I missed a sortie and caught myself heading for the Danish border.

Norgy

Quote from: katmai on July 15, 2015, 12:51:28 AM
You guys are weird.

I cannot in good faith dispute that sentiment.

The Brain

Quote from: Drakken on July 15, 2015, 07:24:50 AM
Loved the scenery so much, on my first mission from Hamburg I missed a sortie and caught myself heading for the Danish border.

:o
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Archy

Off course for the total immersion you should learn Polish forget all other languages and don't wash yourself for a week