News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Miscellaneous PC & vidya Games Thread

Started by Syt, June 26, 2012, 12:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

I plan to get Batman on console, just like i have the previous versions. Never crossed my mind to get the PC version.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

The Brain

Quote from: katmai on June 25, 2015, 03:36:33 AM
I plan to get Batman on console, just like i have the previous versions. Never crossed my mind to get the PC version.

:console:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Solmyr

Quote from: katmai on June 25, 2015, 03:36:33 AM

This is why we can't have nice things.

frunk

Quote from: Solmyr on June 25, 2015, 04:41:27 AM
This is why we can't have nice things.

Katmai carries a lot of weight.

Razgovory

Quote from: Syt on June 25, 2015, 03:01:26 AM
WB stops selling the PC version of Arkham Knight: "We take these issues very seriously and have therefore decided to suspend future game sales of the PC version while we work to address these issues to satisfy our quality standards."

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/06/25/batman-arkham-knight-sale/

Also, a dev post on Steam said that the "recommended specs" for the game were meant to have the same performance as the console version, not for having everything maxed out (which is probably NOT something you want to tell rabid members of the Glorious PC Master Race).

Wow.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

Comment from Totalbiscuit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ2wGmsdHBs

He argues that it's probably influenced by Steam now offering refunds, and possible pressure form nVidia who had a promotion that included the game with some of their cards. Also, that it should be interesting to see if the game owner numbers on SteamSpy go down, indicating refunds, and by how much.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

I mean yes it was something anybody with half a brain could see but that take on the Apple Confederate Flag thing was spot on.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

QuoteSECTOR is a classic shooter game that you play the role of Dimitri, he and ​​another scientists made fail biological tests and the infected enemies took possesion with technology evolution. Survive at this severe place, fighting against creatures and solve problems, now you need to place the order on earth.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

The Brain

So, Legends of Eisenwald. Yay or nay?

Syt

Quote from: The Brain on July 02, 2015, 03:25:31 PM

If you buy it, let us know how it is. I was initially interested, but the Early Access reviews made it look medicore.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Alcibiades

Quote from: Syt on July 02, 2015, 11:07:41 PM

If you buy it, let us know how it is. I was initially interested, but the Early Access reviews made it look medicore.

:yes:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Syt

It seems upcoming platformer Cuphead takes its retro aesthetic back in time a whole lot further than just the 8bit era. :hmm:

—Stephen Jay Gould

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Quote from: Syt on July 02, 2015, 11:07:41 PM

I bought it. It won't start. YMMV

Crazy_Ivan80

other places where people have played Eisenwald have these players range from "meh" to "enjoyable enough but the healing is ff-ing expensive and farmers suck..."